The Student Room Group

EO DWP June 2023

Has anyone applied for the south or East London June campaign?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey just tonight I applied for the 540 - DWP Executive Officer - Universal Credit Job Centre - Work Coach role for East London. Is that the one you're asking about :smile: ?
Reply 2
Original post by ChCa89
Hey just tonight I applied for the 540 - DWP Executive Officer - Universal Credit Job Centre - Work Coach role for East London. Is that the one you're asking about :smile: ?

Yes, the closing date is today, so hopefully we will find out if we have passed the SJT.
I have Applied to EO work coach and i had passed the Judgement test, I got invited to a pre recorded interview and now I have received an email saying my behavioural statement scored 1 due to plariagism and my application has been withdrawn… I have worked hard for it and it is definitely not a copy from internet… anyone has experienced it in the past? Do you know if if I could challenge the decision with the recruiting team?
Original post by Renata De Souza
I have Applied to EO work coach and i had passed the Judgement test, I got invited to a pre recorded interview and now I have received an email saying my behavioural statement scored 1 due to plariagism and my application has been withdrawn… I have worked hard for it and it is definitely not a copy from internet… anyone has experienced it in the past? Do you know if if I could challenge the decision with the recruiting team?

Seems strange that it would flag up if you wrote it yourself. I'm sure they have software that searches to detect similarities in other documents.
In your email though there should be info at the bottom if you need to contact someone or to appeal.
Reply 5
Has anyone heard back about the SJT results. Mine says the results are still being reviewed?
Reply 6
Original post by ChCa89
Has anyone heard back about the SJT results. Mine says the results are still being reviewed?

Same here, I’ve read older posts on here and by the looks of things, it’s a long process.
Reply 7
Original post by HappySugar
Has anyone applied for the south or East London June campaign?

I applied for East London
Reply 8
I applied for June 540 campaign- few others I know have got same email of plagiarism.

You can challenge if you saying all of it is your own work
Reply 9
Original post by Renata De Souza

That is strange as they only give you interview until they are happy with the test result and statement sift. Something does not add up
Just done my interview now, I do know I’ve failed miserably. I’m normally good with interviews but the idea of pre-recorded doesn’t ‘sit’ right with me and I crumbled on every question, the face-to-face (even if over zoom) interaction is so much easier. This job has gone from the front of my mind to the back lol, roll on Monday when I go away.
Original post by Wanderingmind2
Just done my interview now, I do know I’ve failed miserably. I’m normally good with interviews but the idea of pre-recorded doesn’t ‘sit’ right with me and I crumbled on every question, the face-to-face (even if over zoom) interaction is so much easier. This job has gone from the front of my mind to the back lol, roll on Monday when I go away.

What location was the recruitment for? And did you follow the star method
Original post by ChCa89

I got email to say I passed and got score of 378, what that means I don't know. It also mentioned they will move onto next stage and be in contact. I guess next stage is the sifting of statement.

I have others who got an email with same message but others with no email but status as thank you for submitting test.

I guess it is a waiting game.
Original post by Supercoach
What location was the recruitment for? And did you follow the star method

Which location did you applied for?
East, what about u

What location
Reply 16

What kind of questions did they ask you?
East London test results are out
Reply 18
Original post by Supercoach
East London test results are out

Really, I haven’t had mine yet.
Original post by HappySugar
Really, I haven’t had mine yet.

(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending