The Student Room Group

Are Masks intimidating to girls

Whenever I wear them, I get 'Creep Stares' but they vary per person.

I feel as if masks hold back your most important feature - The mouth.
They limit the likelihood of a girl being receptive since you can't smile to give warmth or see your face clearly for them to be scan you.

Some girls wear masks, others don't but regardless of that, would train Stations in or around be perfectly reasonable to game?

I regret wearing my masks around train stations.
The amount of good first impressions I could have made if I never did but safety first.

Does anyone feel if they never wore a mask, they could have met a pretty little thing?
Unless you are wearing a mask like this then I don't see why there would be an issue. You are wearing a mask during these times of difficult circumstances for both your safety and the safety of the public so why would people give you as you say "Creep stares"

Attachment not found
Reply 2
Original post by Askatfour

They limit the likelihood of a girl being receptive since you can't smile to give warmth or see your face clearly for them to be scan you.

Some girls wear masks, others don't but regardless of that, would train Stations in or around be perfectly reasonable to game?

The amount of good first impressions I could have made if I never did but safety first.

Does anyone feel if they never wore a mask, they could have met a pretty little thing?

LMAO @ you cold approaching whilst wearing a mask

She NEEDS to see your face bro

you're being far too OTT about wearing a mask. Last estimates were that 1 in 3900 people have corona. Plus you out in the open air [so even less chance of transmission]

take your mask off if you want to talk to them.
Reply 3
Your supposed to be protecting people by wearing the masks, not showing off to women.

How about you just wait until it’s safe to date random people again? Crazy thought I know
Reply 5
Original post by paul514
How about you just wait until it’s safe to date random people again? Crazy thought I know

could be like a year tbh..

no one wants to wait that long
It's intimidating to those that have already passed away. They want you bad but you need to play the long game and soldier on with a mask.

You're trying to pick up women in train stations?

The mask is not the reason why you are creeping women out.

You’re wearing a mask for safety during this outbreak. Why are you even concerned about it putting off a “pretty little thing”. If that pretty little isn’t wearing a mask, she could have the Rona 😂😂 *joking* but honestly, a guy only comes across intimidated during this outbreak only if he’s just staring at you like a creep at a train station. I find it creepy even without the mask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending