The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I find it amusing, especially when I didn't realise the picture had been taken.
I'm not particularly bothered, but if someone tags me in a picture then I immediately untag myself :dry:
Reply 3
I don't usually care.
quite like it really
Reply 5
I don't really mind.

I'm not the most photogenic (quite the opposite... seriously) so all pics put up of me are horrible, but it's just funny when I see them.
I don't have facebook so I wouldn't really know, and I don't really know why I replied to this thread :woo:
Reply 7
Nothing beats being tagged on facebook, its the highlight of my day.
Reply 8
i wouldnt care
Reply 9
Is it pictures of a night out where they took the photos, or pictures they didn't take when they weren't there?
If it's the first, then it's nice to see the photos. If it's the second, then unless it's a boyfriend or something, I'd wonder why on Earth they wanted them up there!
nothingspek
I don't have facebook so I wouldn't really know, and I don't really know why I replied to this thread :woo:

So I can right click and check out your profile, and hence your pic.
I don't like it because I don't like photos and so avoid being in them. Whenever I get an email saying "so and so has tagged you in a photo" I know I was unaware of the camera so I always have the worst expression - I'm the type of person who manages to look like a total freak in the background of most pictures :biggrin:
Reply 12
Nah - I don't even untag the bad ones, wouldn't want to mis-sell now would I ?
FlushTheSystem
So I can right click and check out your profile, and hence your pic.

Ah yes, must've been the reason.
Reply 14
I hate all photos of myself, I avoid cameras like the plague.
Reply 15
i untag myself immediately
urgh i hate pictures being put on that you can't control !
Reply 16
Sick Puppy
I don't like it because I don't like photos and so avoid being in them. Whenever I get an email saying "so and so has tagged you in a photo" I know I was unaware of the camera so I always have the worst expression - I'm the type of person who manages to look like a total freak in the background of most pictures :biggrin:

Same haha. I just don't know how to take a good photo of myself.
Reply 17
I untag a lot of mine :p:.
Reply 18
Not too bothered but if they are reeeeally bad, I untag myself straight away :smile:
Reply 19
If I look bad I untag myself, 1 out of 10 will actually be quite nice and worth keeping though.

Latest

Trending

Trending