The Student Room Group

Should I confront my ex

I (24f) have been involved with someone (22 m) for the past two years. Nothing really serious came from the situation until around 6 months ago. We finally started speaking ALOT more, it was very intense quickly and he made me feel so happy. After just a few days he became very very controlling demanding I send him photos of where I was and who I was with and if I said no I would be blocked. I have met him twice and although the first time meeting him was not the best the second time meeting him was amazing and i felt like we clicked. But again he was very abusive constantly calling me a *****, calling me a hoe, telling me that I am not loyal and not ready for a relationship. Constantly blocked and unblocked and given the silent treatment, I found out about him meeting and speaking to a girl the same time me and him were “together”. He had been telling her all the same things as me and that he loved her ( he had told me the same) I decided to cut all contact with him I told him I never wanted to talk to him again and he blocked me.

I’ve spent the past few months focusing on me and getting my self into a better mindset and healthier. I have noticed fake accounts adding me on Facebook no profile pictures and no friends. I just ignored these, then days later I would receive a message from a fake account saying things such as do you miss me. I replied asking who it was and they started sending me random pictures of google. I blocked this account and days later another one would add me under another fake name and no photos and no friend request sent just a message request. The message requests were always things such as “hey sorry about the random message I’m new to Facebook your fit you”. So I have been blocking the accounts every time I get a request. Another account messaged me a few days ago, I saw on Google to just leave it and not to block the account or give it any attention so I did just that.

This account was messaging me asking for my bank details to pay for me to come round for a drink. It would then message me things such as that they’re 29 years old and live in the same town as me. Asking where I lived and harassing me for my bank details for my pussy. I carried on ignoring the messages and it was telling me that they’ve met me before and called them selfs “my boy” which is exactly what I called my ex. I replied asking if it was my ex boyfrjend (by his name) and the account blocked me. I also looked and this account was following one person who happens to be his ex girlfriend from before me. Would you confront him? Or just keep ignoring the messages?
No
Reply 2
Ignore, but take screenshot as evidence and report it to the social media platforms and the police as harassment.
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia
Ignore, but take screenshot as evidence and report it to the social media platforms and the police as harassment.

I have made sure to screenshot and log everything I am just worried that I will not be taken seriously.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending