The Student Room Group

Spider in my room...wish me luck guys.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arthur_Morgan
For those who don't know, I'm sh*t scared of spiders.

As per the title, there's a spider chillin' somewhere in my room and I have no idea where it is.

Tried to catch it in a glass when it was vibin' on my wall but it fell off and is officially nowhere to be seen. For all I know it could be right next to me :ninja:

Yeah, gonna try and sleep soon so pray it doesn't sexually harass my body whilst I do so.

Calm down. It's all in your head. 😉 You'll get used to it.
Original post by Goldie-Is-King
I hope you did not kill it:u:

I definitely didn’t. That’s my mother’s job 😂
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
I definitely didn’t. That’s my mother’s job 😂

Oh i like spiders:smile:
Oh i like spiders:smile:

🤮🤮🤮 howwwwww???
🤮🤮🤮 howwwwww???

I find most girls hate spiders but like bees for some reason why?
I understand most fears but spiders beats me.
I find most girls hate spiders but like bees for some reason why?

Bees are cute and fat and fluffy. But I would still run away so they don’t sting me 😂 Wasps are plain evil and spiders are the most horrible creatures on earth. They’re just disgusting.
Bees are cute and fat and fluffy. But I would still run away so they don’t sting me 😂 Wasps are plain evil and spiders are the most horrible creatures on earth. They’re just disgusting.

What about butterflies:biggrin:
Original post by barnetlad
I understand most fears but spiders beats me.

It can’t be worse than the fear of having peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth. Or someone I know has a fear of wrists, which I still fail to understand 😂
What about butterflies:biggrin:

Butterflies are beautiful 🦋🥰 I love butterflies

Spoiler

Urghhhhhhhh I hate spiders too :five:

I know how you feel :console: The other day there was a dragon fly in my room and I had no choice but to go to bed and let it sit on the wall :sad: and let it invade my ****ing privacy :mad2:

I hope you're okay :yep:
Oooooo I know what'll cheer you up:
Some people getting drunk gifs :colone:

Spoiler

Guysssss if he doesn't come online today then that means the spider got him, :spank:ed him and then killed him :rip:
:cry:
Original post by Nialler x

Spoiler

I know how you feel :console: The other day there was a dragon fly in my room and I had no choice but to go to bed and let it sit on the wall :sad: and let it invade my ****ing privacy :mad2:

Spoiler

Guysssss if he doesn't come online today then that means the spider got him, :spank:ed him and then killed him :rip:

They are capable of anything 😖 I hope @Arthur_Morgan has survived and escaped such a horrible death 😭
They are capable of anything 😖 I hope @Arthur_Morgan has survived and escaped such a horrible death 😭

I know right but Joshie boy is a :ninja: so he should be okay :crossedf:

As per the title, there's a spider chillin' somewhere in my room and I have no idea where it is.

Tried to catch it in a glass when it was vibin' on my wall but it fell off and is officially nowhere to be seen. For all I know it could be right next to me :ninja:

Yeah, gonna try and sleep soon so pray it doesn't sexually harass my body whilst I do so.

Ah, I remember my post on the spider in my room. I have to say my post wasn’t as detailed as yours.
Butterflies are beautiful 🦋🥰 I love butterflies

I agree.

In Barnet we have a lot of White Cabbage butterflies and some Red Admiral ones. They seem to each have their own areas though.

What species!? :biggrin:
Original post by barnetlad
I agree.

In Barnet we have a lot of White Cabbage butterflies and some Red Admiral ones. They seem to each have their own areas though.

Ooo do you have any gatekeepers this year? There’s loads suddenly in my area!! Here’s a photo I took for reference :^_^: 9105708E-4808-4958-A1F3-5AFBF712AE69.jpeg
Lol I could never. I’d be too scared of it crawling all over me. Did you find it in the end?

Yes, I was very traumatised. I wouldn’t go into my room for the whole day 😖

I said f*ck it and went to sleep after a while and ended up waking up an hour later to see the little bugger on the wall at the foot of my bed likely plotting his next move. Got up and caught him (not after a few escape attempts mind you) and put him outside. Slept peacefully after that :closedeyes:

Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
Stay safe lol

Why do I feel like this is something I would do? :curious:

No it didn't deserve that type of privilege
Original post by mgi
Flies spread disease but spiders don't really. Show some respect for spiders. They are at war with flies- not with you!

I'm not buying it. They're demons I tell you :ninja:
Original post by Nialler x

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by 5hyl33n
@Arthur_Morgan, are you OK?

Spoiler

Dragonflies are lit tho :cool:
Yeah I'm alive guys lol

Quick Reply

Latest