The Student Room Group

What should I do?

A few days ago, I was on a teen dating and a very cute guy texted me. He looked sort of like Mattia Polibio. I thought he was a TikTok star honestly. So I google reversed his pictures and nothing came up. So he asked me," You're so beautiful. Do you have Snapchat?" and I said,"Yes. What's yours?" and the guy gave me his Snapchat... The weird thing is that his real name was something different then his Snapchat name. So we started talking on there and then he called me. I was so confused why he called me... See the thing is, he told me he was Hispanic, and he did sound like he had a Spanish accent. But when he called he wouldn't show his face but told me to show my face. Then, I hanged up because I was scared that he was a catfish and he said,"It's okay baby. I just can't show my face because I need a different phone." Like what type of excuse is that? And he was being innapropiate and told me to masturbate on camera. He also was saying really weird stuff like,"I like eating pussy. Especially black girls. They're pussy is so sweet and wet." and things like,"You know when we get married we're going to have beautiful kids because we're both sexy?" Should I tell my parents and/or the police because all of this is scaring me and I really do think this is a catfish...?
Block him and tell your parents. This guy sounds like a creep and is almost definitely not who he says he is.
Stay safe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending