The Student Room Group

Summer and university

Hi guys
So I just finished my a levels and I'm waiting for the results, but is there anything that I should do now?
I mean to prepare myself and also what should I do for clearing in case if I don't get the results?
I want to be prepared earlier but I don't know what I should do can anyone guide me please?
Reply 1
Original post by Hana.21
Hi guys
So I just finished my a levels and I'm waiting for the results, but is there anything that I should do now?
I mean to prepare myself and also what should I do for clearing in case if I don't get the results?
I want to be prepared earlier but I don't know what I should do can anyone guide me please?

I mean I'm in the same position so obviously I don't have all the answers, but I think for around the next month or so there probably isn't much you need to be doing. Unis don't have your results so you can't really plan for what unis will be in clearing should you not get your grades, and you don't have your results so you can't be sure which uni you're going to go to (or if you're going to go at all - maybe you would want to resit depending on what you got). I reckon about a week before results day is when you should start thinking about what unis are in clearing, writing phone numbers of unis down, making sure you know your UCAS password and all of that. Also, my school recommended printing a copy of your personal statement in case unis give you a phone interview in clearing

Quick Reply

Latest