The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Student loan

My firm choice was Warwick University but I have been rejected from there. Initially, my application for student loan was arranged and approved for Warwick but now, since I am going to Portsmouth University, I need to change my application to Portsmouth. Can someone who has been in a similar situation please tell how long this process might take?
Original post by Raksi001
My firm choice was Warwick University but I have been rejected from there. Initially, my application for student loan was arranged and approved for Warwick but now, since I am going to Portsmouth University, I need to change my application to Portsmouth. Can someone who has been in a similar situation please tell how long this process might take?

Hi!

I would contact student finance England or login to your student finance account and changing your application. I changed courses not university, but I know I had to change my details on my student finance account. I also kept in contact with uni who were really helpful and guided me
Portsmouth contact number for help is 023 92484 8084

Hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Raksi001

You should be able to do this all online. Won't take long.

https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-student-finance/change-an-application
If you login there's an option to change your application then university/course details.

This is a trivial change and should be processed within a day or so.

Quick Reply

Latest