The Student Room Group

Would I be able to get a DMM or DDM overall

I’m in first year of college and I just got my results back which was a pass😔. If I get D*D* in second year would that add up to a D*DM or DDM overall, I don’t know if that’s possible. Pls help xx
I’m in first year of college and my result came back as a pass😔. If I get a 2 distinctions or. Distinction start and distinction will it round my grade up to a DMM or DDM? Pls help xx
Original post by Dianalopes654
I’m in first year of college and I just got my results back which was a pass😔. If I get D*D* in second year would that add up to a D*DM or DDM overall, I don’t know if that’s possible. Pls help xx

What course are you doing? It depends on the credits for each unit and which ones you've completed so far.

Did you expect to get a Pass this year or was it a surprise? :redface:
Original post by brainzistheword
What course are you doing? It depends on the credits for each unit and which ones you've completed so far.

Did you expect to get a Pass this year or was it a surprise? :redface:

I’m doing level 3 extended diploma and I know my credits or even know the ones I’ve completed
Original post by Dianalopes654
I’m doing level 3 extended diploma and I know my credits or even know the ones I’ve completed

It might make it difficult to estimate then if you are unsure of your completed units. There are some grade calculators here that might give you an idea of what to expect, but there's no guarantee:
https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/understanding-marks-and-grades/using-the-next-generation-btec-nqf-grade-calculator.html

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending