The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Accommodation still not offered in Clearing? Uni of Hull

on thursday I was offered a place unconditional at Hull (I firmed it as well) however it didn't come through on UCAS until today when I called them to ask. I was told I would get some emails about accommodation straight after it was put on UCAS however I still haven't got anything and I can't apply for accommodation yet as it won't let me. Is this normal that it will take some time to hear about accommodation? Maybe I'm overthinking...
Original post by A7X2608
on thursday I was offered a place unconditional at Hull (I firmed it as well) however it didn't come through on UCAS until today when I called them to ask. I was told I would get some emails about accommodation straight after it was put on UCAS however I still haven't got anything and I can't apply for accommodation yet as it won't let me. Is this normal that it will take some time to hear about accommodation? Maybe I'm overthinking...

Hi @A7X2608

All first year students who apply by October 1st are guaranteed a place in University owned, managed or directed accommodation. Have you since received an email allowing you to choose accommodation?

Thanks,
Millie
Student Rep
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Uni of Hull Students
Hi @A7X2608

All first year students who apply by October 1st are guaranteed a place in University owned, managed or directed accommodation. Have you since received an email allowing you to choose accommodation?

Thanks,
Millie
Student Rep

i called them this morning ... i apparently didnt come on the system! All sorted now :biggrin:
Original post by A7X2608
i called them this morning ... i apparently didnt come on the system! All sorted now :biggrin:

Oh goodness, how frustrating! Sorry about that

Pleased it's sorted now though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest