Disappearing posts and weird orders?

Watch this thread
Chopinnocturne31
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Is anyone else experiencing their posts disappearing and the order that people’s posts come up in the thread are so weird? Like 2 mins ago will be above 3 hours ago sometimes? Or is that just me? 🧐
GabiAbi84
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Nah not just you, on the app the quoted posts are appearing for me at the top-even before the actual start post. Very confusing!
Chopinnocturne31
Rep:
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Nah not just you, on the app the quoted posts are appearing for me at the top-even before the actual start post. Very confusing!
Ah thank god! It’s so annoying. It takes so long to figure what goes where 😂
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
must be a new bug

currently i can not edit posts on chrome, and cannot make use of the quick reply feature either meaning i have to first press preview post then start typing

this forum has so much bugs that i can't even bother to complain to them about it anymore.

sooner or later [probably sooner tbh] i'm just gonna pack up and leave and stop posting.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Just to say that the staff are aware of this. :yy:
Sunday night isn't usually the most likely time a fix will arrive as you can imagine!

Posts on the app appear to be displaying in order of join date of the user as far as I can tell. This shouldn't be happening and it will get fixed.
Chopinnocturne31
Rep:
(Original post by 04MR17)
Just to say that the staff are aware of this. :yy:
Sunday night isn't usually the most likely time a fix will arrive as you can imagine!

Posts on the app appear to be displaying in order of join date of the user as far as I can tell. This shouldn't be happening and it will get fixed.
Ok, thanks so much for letting us know!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (147)
40.27%
They're exactly what I expected (91)