The Student Room Group

Good uni for law with A B B grade requirement

Hi, I have grades of BBB from a level. I would like to study law at University but I am unsure which. Can I still get into what would be considered a "prestigious" University that maybe require grade of A B B. If so which Universities?
Any help towards this would be very much appreciated
Original post by Rafay Muhammed
Hi, I have grades of BBB from a level. I would like to study law at University but I am unsure which. Can I still get into what would be considered a "prestigious" University that maybe require grade of A B B. If so which Universities?

If u meet contextual offer requirements you can go to Unis like Leeds with ABB, and other AAA unis. Google and crosscheck that you do.

Hi, do you mean that you already have those grades and are hoping to get in via Clearing this year or do you mean that you expect to get BBB?
University of Cardiff would be a good option
Reply 5
city university requires ABB for law
Original post by harrysbar
Hi, do you mean that you already have those grades and are hoping to get in via Clearing this year or do you mean that you expect to get BBB?

Hi sorry for the late reply. My grades are B B B and I'm doing a gap year. I will be applying again next year but I'm not sure what uni. Any help with this would be very helpful
Hi sorry for the late reply. My grades are B B B and I'm doing a gap year. I will be applying again next year but I'm not sure what uni. Any help with this would be very helpful

Leicester, Kent, Sussex. I would’ve said Liverpool but they’ve recently upped their requirements by two grades to AAa
Original post by baekie
city university requires ABB for law

I think City is dire. It's an awful place with miserable students and I don't recall the last time I saw a piece of research with their name on it. 100% better off going to a campus uni out of London that's a high ranking ex-poly, like Trent or Brookes. In clearing you might even get Kent or Leciester.
Original post by Euphoria101
Leicester, Kent, Sussex. I would’ve said Liverpool but they’ve recently upped their requirements by two grades to AAa

I agree with these three plus maybe Reading or OP could take a punt on Liverpool or Southampton or Newcastle as they have known to take BBB grades in the past despite asking for AAA (risky but you don't need 5 offers so could maybe gamble with a couple of aspirational choices and unis do like people with achieved grades).
Reply 10

As long as you have GCSe grade c above in English, Maths or science some of these good universities I think through clearing right now should easily take you based on their contextual offer. Kent, Leicester, Reading, Sussex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending