The Student Room Group

Adult nursing interviews - Sunderland Uni

Hi all - I have a Skype interview coming up this week for adult nursing intake April 2021. I was just wondering if anyone has any tips/questions that they've been asked if they've had a skype interview. Thank you in advance
Original post by hollyleox
Hi all - I have a Skype interview coming up this week for adult nursing intake April 2021. I was just wondering if anyone has any tips/questions that they've been asked if they've had a skype interview. Thank you in advance

Hi @hollyleox
This online article of ours will cover everything you need to know about what to expect and what will be covered.
We hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
Hi @hollyleox
This online article of ours will cover everything you need to know about what to expect and what will be covered.
We hope this helps :smile:

Great - thank you for the quick respnse
Original post by hollyleox
Great - thank you for the quick respnse

No problem, if you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to reach out :smile:
Reply 4
When did you apply? I am trying to apply for April 2021 and UCAS is saying I have to wait till mid September
Reply 5
I think I applied near the end of July through clearing since I declined an offer from Northumbria
Original post by Katburke
When did you apply? I am trying to apply for April 2021 and UCAS is saying I have to wait till mid September

Hi @Katburke

April 2021 entry is in the 2020 cycle, have you selected this when making your application?
Reply 7
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
Hi @Katburke

April 2021 entry is in the 2020 cycle, have you selected this when making your application?

I applied through the 2021 UCAS link but it allowed me to select April 2021
I have managed to apply through clearing though for this September
Thanks for your help
I applied through the 2021 UCAS link but it allowed me to select April 2021
I have managed to apply through clearing though for this September
Thanks for your help

@Katburke
Great news :smile: We look forward to welcoming you!

Are you starting September or April? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending