The Student Room Group

Year 11 science or other revision

So I’ve been making notes off bitsize for around 3 moths for single science and I have not remembered most of the key worlds in biology and I’m struggling I just want to know what’s the best way to remember all the key word for e.g mitosis , endothermic or aerobic or Anerobic.
How you best revise really depends on what type of learner you are e.g. visual, verbal, etc...but for key words in biology I used to create flash cards - I would have the key word on one side and a description on the other, and I would go through them testing myself. You could show yourself the key work and have to work out the description, or you could do it the other way round. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Becca216
How you best revise really depends on what type of learner you are e.g. visual, verbal, etc...but for key words in biology I used to create flash cards - I would have the key word on one side and a description on the other, and I would go through them testing myself. You could show yourself the key work and have to work out the description, or you could do it the other way round. Hope this helps :smile:

Thqnk you this helps do I make them or just buy some which would be the best ?
Original post by HPablo485
Thqnk you this helps do I make them or just buy some which would be the best ?

I would personally make them as you actually writing them is helping you revise them, but if you don’t have the neatest handwriting then you would be better either typing them and printing them or buying them.
I would recommend quizlet!

Quick Reply

Latest