HPablo485
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
So I’ve been making notes off bitsize for around 3 moths for single science and I have not remembered most of the key worlds in biology and I’m struggling I just want to know what’s the best way to remember all the key word for e.g mitosis , endothermic or aerobic or Anerobic.
Becca216
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
How you best revise really depends on what type of learner you are e.g. visual, verbal, etc...but for key words in biology I used to create flash cards - I would have the key word on one side and a description on the other, and I would go through them testing myself. You could show yourself the key work and have to work out the description, or you could do it the other way round. Hope this helps
HPablo485
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Becca216)
How you best revise really depends on what type of learner you are e.g. visual, verbal, etc...but for key words in biology I used to create flash cards - I would have the key word on one side and a description on the other, and I would go through them testing myself. You could show yourself the key work and have to work out the description, or you could do it the other way round. Hope this helps
Thqnk you this helps do I make them or just buy some which would be the best ?
Becca216
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by HPablo485)
Thqnk you this helps do I make them or just buy some which would be the best ?
I would personally make them as you actually writing them is helping you revise them, but if you don’t have the neatest handwriting then you would be better either typing them and printing them or buying them.
yxzmin.04
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I would recommend quizlet!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (18)
8.74%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (125)
60.68%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (30)
14.56%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (29)
14.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (4)
1.94%

Watched Threads