The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Chances of getting into St Andrews with these GCSE's

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Oxy
bbbbbccd

you must have had an amazing personal statement ~:smile: do you mind me asking what course you applied for and when approx you received your offer?
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 21
Original post by eevhsay
you must have had an amazing personal statement ~:smile: do you mind me asking what course you applied for and when approx you received your offer?

I got my offer Feb/March if my memory serves me well. I kept getting letters from the department saying my application was very strong in bold and underlined.
Reply 22
Original post by Oxy
I got my offer Feb/March if my memory serves me well. I kept getting letters from the department saying my application was very strong in bold and underlined.

wow, the letters must have been encouraging ! Did you get them from January 15th or even before? How is the Chem at St Andrews, personaly im applying for Philosophy and i'v heard the course is competitive, do you know anbnything about that? Sorry i'm being very questionitive its just the wait is building up!
Reply 23
Original post by eevhsay
wow, the letters must have been encouraging ! Did you get them from January 15th or even before? How is the Chem at St Andrews, personaly im applying for Philosophy and i'v heard the course is competitive, do you know anbnything about that? Sorry i'm being very questionitive its just the wait is building up!

Probably after, I can't really remember. I don't know much about Philosophy but the Chemistry course is solid.
Sorry to jump on the bandwagon here but do I have a chance ? I had to retake my gcse but I ended up getting A*A*BBCCDDE.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending