The Student Room Group

So what is your type?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I think it's just the way we are wired individually. Kinda like the guys who are boobs vs butt, girls are skinny vs muscular. I have never liked it, it's a sexual preference. I dated a really muscular guy once and it didn't do it for me so we broke up. The muscular thing is a slight majority but there is a growing minority of us being open about how we prefer skinny guys.

Oh I get it.
At least there is hope for me😅
But, if you don't mind me asking, what did not work between you? Was it about is body or was it its personality?
I like a guy who is playful, reserved, kind and honest.
preferably above 5'8, strong jawline, kind eyes, not skinny or with a belly, toned would be good but doesnt matter, baby blonde hair or very dark brown hair, olive skin, dark eyes are more preferable, pointy small nose, prefer middle parted hair or fringes, nice voice, clean shaved (or nice masculine shaped beard), comfy smelling/clean.
someone who is reserved around people to begin with and isnt in to drinking, drugs, smoking, clubbing or going out partying.

Wow
In fact that is quite a long list😅
By reserved, do you mean shy?
Original post by Yazziii
But what about skater boys?😛

euh I mean
Yeah. But what are the other traits you are looking for?
Original post by ItsStarLordMan
I literally have had no interactions with boys, eventhough I'm 17. Even so, I can see myself with a boy who has honestly the best sense of humour. I'm not high maintenance, so I don't need to be spoiled, as long as he loves me for me. Appearance wise, I'm not really bothered

Oh that is so nice. You do not seem demanding.
But really? I mean, you do not have any guy interested in you?
Original post by Ackhnologia
Oh I get it.
At least there is hope for me😅
But, if you don't mind me asking, what did not work between you? Was it about is body or was it its personality?

Literally a perfect guy in every sense of the word. Well mannered, smart and funny. He was an absolute gym rat though, and in the end I just wasn't physically attracted to him. We didn't last very long haha
Literally a perfect guy in every sense of the word. Well mannered, smart and funny. He was an absolute gym rat though, and in the end I just wasn't physically attracted to him. We didn't last very long haha

Oh
I am sorry it did not work.
But maybe he did that to, I do not know, to feel and remain attractive to you?
Did you asked him the reason why?
Oh
I am sorry it did not work.
But maybe he did that to, I do not know, to feel and remain attractive to you?
Did you asked him the reason why?

We actually grew up together and I remember he got teased a lot over his weight when we younger. I think the training was in reaction to that. He also later became one of the heads of CCF at school so he did a lot of physical activity anyway.
We actually grew up together and I remember he got teased a lot over his weight when we younger. I think the training was in reaction to that. He also later became one of the heads of CCF at school so he did a lot of physical activity anyway.

Oh that is the reason then.
How sad.
But yeah, maybe he got a bit overboard unfortunately😟
I used to like the down to earth girl next door type of girl but they never seemed too interested tbh..
I used to dislike the shallow looking girls.

then i change my hair and the down to earth looking girls seemed to hate it and now seemed super not interested.

then i started working out a bit and after i put on a bit of muscle noticed the shallow looking girls paying me more attention.

since the down to earth looking girls seldom are interested, and it's more the shallow looking girls that seem interested ...I no longer regard the down to earth looking girls as my type as i'm clearly not theirs.........
Original post by ANM775
I used to like the down to earth girl next door type of girl but they never seemed too interested tbh..

then i change my hair and the down to earth looking girls seemed to hate it and now seemed super not interested.

then i started working out a bit and after i put on a bit of muscle noticed the shallow looking girls paying me more attention.

since the down to earth looking girls seldom are interested, and it's more the shallow looking girls that seem interested ...I no longer regard the down to earth looking girls as my type as i'm clearly not theirs.........

Women worth their time are harder to get
Women worth their time are harder to get

I'm just not their type is what it is 😔😓😕
Original post by ANM775
I'm just not their type is what it is 😔😓😕

That’s what other men want you to think
Looks fade but a beautiful soul stays
Hi everyone

Girls, what is your type of guy? And why? What do you like or find hot in them?
- I do not mind, providing he is wealthy
-I like the the muscular, bodybuilders type.
-I like the sporty, athletic type ( he might not be muscular).
-I like guys that are a bit chubby
-I like the skinny guys ( who looks a bit geeky, video games players like)
Guys, what is your type of girl? And why? What do you like or find hot in them?
-I like the tomboy type ( she might be a bit muscular, skinny or in the middle)
-I like muscular women, it really is my thing
- I like skinny girl ( a bit petite femme like)
- I like a sporty woman, athletic woman
- I like chubby women
- I like hourglass figure type, it really is my thing (she might be slim-thick)
- I like thick women; I am into curves; the "fleshier" the better
Of my list might not be to your liking, so you can names other points.

if we talking looks wise- i like guys with a cute baby face, no facial hair.
But at the end of the day i care for personality, common interests and good vibes.
Oh that is so nice. You do not seem demanding.
But really? I mean, you do not have any guy interested in you?

Nope. Literally no one 😂
l dont really have a type its when you both talk with each other if you hit it off and get along with each other thats what would matter to me then you take it from there
Original post by ANM775

Wow
Yeah I see
A cause à effet
Awfully right👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Awfully right👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Original post by rosybunny
But at the end of the day i care for personality, common interests and good vibes.

Wow really? Most of time, women do not like baby face men😅
Oh yeah so true
Good vibe, an emotional connection, that's so important😊
Awfully right👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Original post by rosybunny

Wow really? Most of time, women do not like baby face men😅
Oh yeah so true
Good vibe, an emotional connection, that's so important😊

Original post by ItsStarLordMan
Nope. Literally no one 😂

Are you a girl?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending