The Student Room Group

EPQ Research Section?

I don't know if I',m doing it right. I'm researching online (due to covid there isnt a way I can get in real life books) and getting facts from online and then putting this into a paragraph with an in text citation.
E.G (this isn't what my project is on just an example of the structure so factually incorrect!) I have a longer bibliography too and i am in text citing.

Since 1984 electroconvulsive therapy has been a controversial method (Smith,2019.) In particular, the use in women was widepread (Sutton.1233)

Is this right? I would then draw my own conclusion at the end of the paragraph and link it back to the question? I'm aiming for an A* and although it is called the 'research' section I feel that is what I'm doing? My supervisor isn't really replying to me and I asked for feedback recently already on my introduction (no reply) and I know you're assessed on how independent you are so I don't want to spam them.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending