The Student Room Group

EPQ artifact

Hi! i am currently planning to write my EPQ Artifact essay. my artifact was the set and lighting design for legally blonde the musical. and i am currently very stumped on how to layout and structure my essay, i was wondering if anyone had some examples i could look at? or any advice?
Original post by Aria774
Hi! i am currently planning to write my EPQ Artifact essay. my artifact was the set and lighting design for legally blonde the musical. and i am currently very stumped on how to layout and structure my essay, i was wondering if anyone had some examples i could look at? or any advice?

you should talk about your process, planning, designing etc and a brief section on ur research. i did mine in sections so started with initial ideas then my research then planning my artefact, then processes so my prototypes and the outcome, then evaluating how successful it was and answering my question - mine ended up being wayyy too long but i got an a*
Reply 2
Thank you so much!! i always really struggle with getting things like essays started so that is giving a base to set off from. i was also wondering if you ever inputted pictures of your artifact into the report to help illustrate particular sub-topics or to use as evidence or do you keep that all for the presentation? my overviewer mentioned something about it in the past but i was sure about any further details.
Original post by Aria774
Thank you so much!! i always really struggle with getting things like essays started so that is giving a base to set off from. i was also wondering if you ever inputted pictures of your artifact into the report to help illustrate particular sub-topics or to use as evidence or do you keep that all for the presentation? my overviewer mentioned something about it in the past but i was sure about any further details.

yes i had TONS of pictures in every section it helped explain everything clearly but in my presentation it was just bullet points and one picture of my outcome. we were told to focus on the process, successes and weaknesses of our epq's for the presentation with a tiny bit on what we actually came up with

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending