The Student Room Group

Gcse revision resources

Hey, I know there’s probably a million posts on this general topic, but I was wondering if you guys could give me any revision resources (eg. revision guides and youtube channels) for my subjects for GCSE. Especially for geography, I can’t seem to find anyone who’s doing my exam board.

Subjects:
AQA English Language and Literature (Texts wise, my school chose Macbeth, An Inspector Calls, A Christmas Carol and the Power and Conflict anthology)
Edexcel Maths
Edexcel Biology, Chemistry and Physics (Triple Science)
OCR B Geography
Edexcel Spanish
Edexcel History (Crime and Punishment, Elizabethan England, the Cold War and Weimar and Nazi Germany)
Check out SaveMyExams. Its been a literal lifesaver!:biggrin:
Original post by stresstout
Hey, I know there’s probably a million posts on this general topic, but I was wondering if you guys could give me any revision resources (eg. revision guides and youtube channels) for my subjects for GCSE. Especially for geography, I can’t seem to find anyone who’s doing my exam board.

Subjects:
AQA English Language and Literature (Texts wise, my school chose Macbeth, An Inspector Calls, A Christmas Carol and the Power and Conflict anthology)
Edexcel Maths
Edexcel Biology, Chemistry and Physics (Triple Science)
OCR B Geography
Edexcel Spanish
Edexcel History (Crime and Punishment, Elizabethan England, the Cold War and Weimar and Nazi Germany)

hey there some sites you can use for maths are blutick maths or drfrost maths.
For english you could watch Mr Salles or Dr Aidan
For history check out the youtube channel called 'a long long time ago..'
For geo check out the website geography pods
If u wanna check out all ur subjects on one website check out seneca learning and choose your subject and exam board :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest