Let's talk (:

Watch this thread
deadroseex
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
If you have any problems drop them below & we will all try to help each other out.
If that makes sense?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I want world domination, can we all help each other out?

I promise you all will be spared force labour when I am the World President.
deadroseex
Rep:
(Original post by ecolier)

Now, how do you expect to achieve this?
Bagarigak
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

You’ve got my vote.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by deadroseex)
Now, how do you expect to achieve this?
Thought we are all trying to help each other out? Some ideas please?

The best idea will get to be the Provincial President of Airstrip One when I am World President.
deadroseex
Rep:
I can't help you with that ):
But maybe someone else will be able to
deadroseex
Rep:
Thought we are all trying to help each other out? Some ideas please?

The best idea will get to be the Provincial President of Airstrip One when I am World President.
You have my vote either way I don't have any ideas, maybe someone else will drop by and have a good idea!
Bagarigak
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
For A level bio, I did many past papers and made my notes using the specification. It is a huge jump from GCSE. Exam practice is key here.
Bagarigak
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yeah, I get you. The transition from year 12 to year 13 is a bit tough and it can get frustrating at times. You just have to space out your work - maybe do the 20min studying and 5min break tactic to not get burned out.

Whenever I studied for a particular topic I was going to have a test on, I also looked for past papers on that topic and did them.

Don’t do the past papers right at the end (so like 1-2 months before the exam). Do the past papers alongside your note-making.

Furthermore, it helped loads to look at the examiner’s report and not just the mark scheme.
Last edited by Bagarigak; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (31)
32.63%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (44)
46.32%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (19)
20%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.05%

Watched Threads