The Student Room Group

Questions about results day

I am on holiday on results day and I am unsure of how to receive my grades.

If i get them by email, who will send them and will this likely come later than they would if they received them in school.

Too speed up the time, can I send someone to pick up the results for me and let me know what i got. And if so how can I let the school know that someone is collecting them.
Reply 1
Original post by student123423232

If i get them by email, who will send them and will this likely come later than they would if they received them in school.

Too speed up the time, can I send someone to pick up the results for me and let me know what i got. And if so how can I let the school know that someone is collecting them.

The only way is to call the school and see what you can do to speed up and receive your results
Original post by student123423232

This is something you probably should have talked to your school about before the end of term.
There’s not likely to be staff in the school now to talk to in advance of results. You should contact them by email as soon as possible and then follow that up with a phone call the day before results when there should be staff in.

Quick Reply

Latest