The Student Room Group

Is Computer Science, Maths inc Further Maths, Physics and Buisness good for A levels?

Okay, basically, I want to study computer science in uni. I'm in my final year of GCSEs and I'm looking to choose A-levels. After some research, I have arrived to the conclusion that I should take: Computer Science, Maths inc Further Math and Physics but I also want to study buisness for personal intrest and I want to start my own company maybe in the furture. However, this would be 5 a-levels and that would be really challenging so I don't know what I should do... should I drop either further maths or buisness or should I just try and do 5??
Don't do 5. Business isn't worth it alongside those A levels.
Reply 2
Don't do 5, there is generally only space for 4 in a timetable.
Original post by Compost
Don't do 5, there is generally only space for 4 in a timetable.

I go to a private school and they allow it because we have 1-2 more hours than a state school per day so I would be physically able to do it
Original post by SnowflakeSun
Okay, basically, I want to study computer science in uni. I'm in my final year of GCSEs and I'm looking to choose A-levels. After some research, I have arrived to the conclusion that I should take: Computer Science, Maths inc Further Math and Physics but I also want to study buisness for personal intrest and I want to start my own company maybe in the furture. However, this would be 5 a-levels and that would be really challenging so I don't know what I should do... should I drop either further maths or buisness or should I just try and do 5??

Drop business. The other four are perfect for CS.
Original post by SnowflakeSun
I go to a private school and they allow it because we have 1-2 more hours than a state school per day so I would be physically able to do it

Don't do 5 there is absolutely no benefit and your grades will be affected.

Quick Reply

Latest