The Student Room Group

which combo should I take in A-levels

I have planned to pursue Economics for higher education so should i take economics accounting buisness or economics accounting and computer or IT or any other options
Original post by DaraabAhmed
I have planned to pursue Economics for higher education so should i take economics accounting buisness or economics accounting and computer or IT or any other options

Never take economics and business simultaneously.

I would also suggest taking up maths (and further maths if you want to go to somewhere like LSE).
Reply 2
Original post by DaraabAhmed

Yes, as someone else already noted, it's good to take maths too. Business and Economics involve a lot of maths and sometimes it's hard to follow even the easiest graphs and formulas when you are not good at maths. For the third subject, take something you both enjoy and are good at. Comp science seems good. You'll have a good skillset which can help you pursue both CS and Economics or even both :wink: Also, knowing CS can help you on an Economics major as well

Quick Reply

Latest