The Student Room Group

Croissants ???

Hey:smile:,

Normally, I take cereals, fortified ones, that have vitamins minerals in them. But at present I'm at Italy on holiday and have been having croissants for breakfast, so wondering do croissants even have any vitamins minerals in them or not ?

Thnx :smile:
I think they just got a wholeeeee lotta butterrrrrrr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRFUZBXOWZI
theyre so tasty tho i dont blame u
Original post by Anonymous370
Hey:smile:,

Normally, I take cereals, fortified ones, that have vitamins minerals in them. But at present I'm at Italy on holiday and have been having croissants for breakfast, so wondering do croissants even have any vitamins minerals in them or not ?

Thnx :smile:

They are a perfectly balanced breakfast especially the ones you get in Italy with apricot jam in because that's fruit
why r u on holiday in coronahotspot Italy??
Reply 5
Original post by chopingirl

Italy has less than half the number of new daily cases than the UK right now
Original post by Sinnoh

I just don't get why they'd even be travelling to another country right now unless it was for an important reason.
Original post by 21ForEva
I think they just got a wholeeeee lotta butterrrrrrr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRFUZBXOWZI

Oh really ?:eek: Wow
Original post by vix.xvi
theyre so tasty tho i dont blame u

Lol agree !!! :biggrin:
Original post by harrysbar
They are a perfectly balanced breakfast especially the ones you get in Italy with apricot jam in because that's fruit

Nice :smile:

Well, it's not on the quarantine list (and for a good reason too) and besides it's a great break out especially from Home... :wink:
Original post by Sinnoh

Exactly ! Here, people are taking it looks seriously etc with facemasks etc...
I just don't get why they'd even be travelling to another country right now unless it was for an important reason.

Ofc it is important to go on holiday now than ever before - people go crazy staying Home all day so need a good break once in a while, hence the need for a good holiday out, like for good general and mental health etc mate :wink:
Everybody deserves a holiday. btw, Croissants have a lot of butter, but it's definitely worth it.
croissants are so nice idec
Original post by cooltowering
Everybody deserves a holiday. btw, Croissants have a lot of butter, but it's definitely worth it.

Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
croissants are so nice idec

Agree, they are nice :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest