The Student Room Group

rate the lyrics

they told me that i would never see the light
They told me that but they didn't realize that i will fight till the day that i die ,
Every day I can see the sun in the sky is a new way new day to live my life
the best that i can everyday imagining you and me hand in hand
Put me in a fight watch the punches land
tying up my vans hit the stage watch the fans yeah they go insane
I can hear their praise saying that I saved their souls
And I get everything I ever want?

..wait is that right …...really that is a lie…..and right in the middle of a happy rap.. dang now I’m mad.....ok give me a beat…..

you want know how I got where I am famous right that happened over night?
wrong I had to stay up every day every night writing raps listening to other people say my songs are crap
. mannnn you look like a rat why don’t you go sit on yo daddy’s lap
I don’t take no crap.
my raps go lightning fast
. I try so hard I’ll never be last. fight me and I’ll put you in a cast

even better I’ll put you six feet underground
I don’t mess around. quiet while I rap not a sound .
for a while I was lost but now I’m found
Christianity is my faith you don’t really like it well I don’t care what you think
“I bet that’s a slap to the face”

ahh don’t get me confused I am no NF or Eminem want to be.
I mean yeah they got fame but me I got game every time I hit the stage man I go insane
and while I’m on the topic Eminem mann what the heck all NF ever had for you was respect
but you just had to neglect and act like your number one fan is nothing more than a mere speck
“tsk tsk tsk man that’s messed up.”

Moving on people always try to diss on me cause I haven’t been rapping that long
but all I got to say is if Nate is Lebron then I am a bomb waiting to go off
tick tick tick tick tick tick BOOM
people say I am a realist LIES I am a lyricist (lyricist,lyricist)
yeah I am a lyricist (lyricist,lyricist)
all the other rappers better develop a fear of this (fear of this)
You hear what I’m saying yeah you hear this if you do not fear this then you are just fearless
no other rappers are brave enough to even come near this let alone mirror this
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yo I’ve been having this crazy dreams about fame so much that it’s driving me insane so I’ma so I’m a say it plain and simple my delusions of grandeur are not that little I never run out of kindle I’m like a fire that’s been given to much gasoline burning higher and higher shooting up towards the sky like a geyser all I do everyday is spit fire I am a fighter always try to aim higher ohh stop it man your embarrassing the fans always try to be humble ,speak up don’t mumble in this stage in the game I can not afford to tumble down the ladder fame moving farther away from the spot that gained rolling farther and farther away each day more people telling me im lame just to hide their pain but it does not bother me because I am working so hard to make my delusions of grandeur real no this is not surreal cause I am the real deal getting the real feel ,I am no third wheel I electrify fans like an eel you should see their faces it’s like they can’t even believe that I’m real. If Music is propane then I am a match, put us together and it seems like we last forever since when have I ever felt better? Uhhh never, birds of a feather ha never I’m on my own I rap better alone there I said it now it is known you don’t like it then hit me up on my phone i get people all the time say they want to burn down my home you know what I say to them oh okay good luck you’ll need it.” Keep your head down, don't frown, always try to smile cause life is too short to be in a state of denial if you feel like nothing bad can happen to you then you are just vile I can tell you things that can make your blood run cold like the Nile don’t believe me then sit down and listen to my songs for a while cause you known I never go out of style my lyrics can go on for a mile ,made so many songs I got a file
Original post by TSKR
they told me that but they didn't realize that i will fight till the day that i die ,

..wait is that right …...really that is a lie…..and right in the middle of a happy rap.. dang now I’m mad.....ok give me a beat…..

wrong I had to stay up every day every night writing raps listening to other people say my songs are crap
I don’t take no crap.

Christianity is my faith you don’t really like it well I don’t care what you think

I mean yeah they got fame but me I got game every time I hit the stage man I go insane
and while I’m on the topic Eminem mann what the heck all NF ever had for you was respect
but you just had to neglect and act like your number one fan is nothing more than a mere speck

Moving on people always try to diss on me cause I haven’t been rapping that long
You hear what I’m saying yeah you hear this if you do not fear this then you are just fearless

Your lyrics are really good!
Reply 3
Original post by sykobear
Your lyrics are really good!

Thank you I’ve been writing lyrics since I was 5
Post edited automatically
Original post by TSKR
Thank you I’ve been writing lyrics since I was 5

I used to write lyrics, but I stopped since I lost inspiration.
Reply 6
I used to write lyrics, but I stopped since I lost inspiration.

You should not have stopped draw inspiration from everything that ever mad you mad sad or happy or anything else in life
Reply 7
Cool!
Reply 8
Original post by waiyan12
Cool!

Thank you what did you like best?
Original post by TSKR
You should not have stopped draw inspiration from everything that ever mad you mad sad or happy or anything else in life

I feel when I make lyrics they just sound like every song out there. I want to be different, you know?
Reply 10
I feel when I make lyrics they just sound like every song out there. In want to be different, you know?

But they are different even if they sound the same that’s why you need o say that you are different and have your own special pieces in your music
Original post by TSKR
Thank you what did you like best?

"Keep your head down, don't frown, always try to smile cause life is too short to be in a state of denial"
A really inspiring message that is good life advice too!
Reply 12
Original post by waiyan12
"Keep your head down, don't frown, always try to smile cause life is too short to be in a state of denial"
A really inspiring message that is good life advice too!

Thanks yeah I was just on a roll when I made that I forgot what I wrote that verse about but I thought it sounded awesome.
Reply 13
I think you are talking about me sooo thanks 😎
Reply 14
Yeah hey btw do you know who NF is?
Reply 15
No the rapper NF who wrote therapy session ,mansion and the search?
Original post by TSKR
Yeah hey btw do you know who NF is?

Yesss I know him
Reply 17
Original post by PewNews
Yesss I know him

Yeah I’m related to him
Reply 18
I’m related to him
Reply 19
Original post by TSKR
they told me that but they didn't realize that i will fight till the day that i die ,

I don’t take no crap.

Im in Love :heart:Its Great :rave:

Quick Reply

Latest