The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sunny.side.up
*rofl emoji*

You know, it amuses me so much that you continue to interact with me in this way. I love it. *hand covering mouth and laughing emoji*
Original post by Brutal Bee
You know, it amuses me so much that you continue to interact with me in this way. I love it. *hand covering mouth and laughing emoji*

I love it too ngl. *tongue out emoji*
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Theres a name for people like you.
Ill give you a hint, it starts with 'rep' and ends with 'whore.'

Starts with rep and ends with prostitute 😘
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Starts with rep and ends with prostitute 😘

Brutal :lol: And quite accurate.
My PDF friend cracks me up so much 😂 she was complaining about how people don't know how to have fun without getting drunk and how she will never go near a guy her age because their way of flirting is by adding you to their private stories and she literally shuddered in front of me and was like "do they not see the bible verse in my profile? I don't want to see that kind of rubbish, they need to stop adding me. Guys like that are unsuitable candidates and my husband will be 25 and over" 😭😭😭😭😭😭
(edited 3 years ago)
I don't think she means most of it ^ which is why I find it funny. 😭
I don't think she means most of it ^ which is why I find it funny. 😭

shes one of the bible crowd is she lol:smile:

i have a friend who is also hes religious but he does not mention it with me cos i am very atheist:biggrin:
Original post by Golderz Is Great
shes one of the bible crowd is she lol:smile:

i have a friend who is also hes religious but he does not mention it with me cos i am very atheist:biggrin:

Do you prefer it that way? Not talking about things you know you have very different views on? Genuinely curious, something I have been thinking about a lot recently.
Do you prefer it that way? Not talking about things you know you have very different views on? Genuinely curious, something I have been thinking about a lot recently.

no i will talk about it but if he talked about it he would talk at you rather than with you if that makes sense:confused:

i am same with anything like covid,politics,news religion etc i will talk about it but if you start ranting your opinion at me i dont care anymore:frown:
The first clip is so me. Me and my never-ending self-diagnosis- 💀
no i will talk about it but if he talked about it he would talk at you rather than with you if that makes sense:confused:

i am same with anything like covid,politics,news religion etc i will talk about it but if you start ranting your opinion at me i dont care anymore:frown:

Yup makes total sense. : ) I personally find that really annoying, when people act really preachy, so I am like you, I tend to avoid controversial topics heehee
My feet are basically blocks of ice.
To be so cold. To be so so so cold. It's the tea, it is making me sick. It is after my soul, I sense it. I dread it. I shudder to think what one more cup of tea will do to me. [heavy, tired sigh]
To be so cold. To be so so so cold. It's the tea, it is making me sick. It is after my soul, I sense it. I dread it. I shudder to think what one more cup of tea will do to me. [heavy, tired sigh]

I get it, it's freezing here too. I am currently buddled up in a hoodie and a robe.
Yup makes total sense. : ) I personally find that really annoying, when people act really preachy, so I am like you, I tend to avoid controversial topics heehee

yayyyyyyyyyyy bee agrees with me:biggrin:
Original post by sunny.side.up
I get it, it's freezing here too. I am currently buddled up in a hoodie and a robe.

The weather over here is alright to be honest, it's just that sometimes my feet get unbearably cold. Just my feet. I will just chop them off.
The weather over here is alright to be honest, it's just that sometimes my feet get unbearably cold. Just my feet. I will just chop them off.

oh no not the invisible writing again:redface:

*laughing emoji* Ahh.
oh no not the invisible writing again:redface:

🤭 I am not even sorry.
The siren's call bit honestly is- I don't even know how to explain it, it's just so bewitching:

Latest

Trending

Trending