The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Brutal Bee
Hello Ella! How have you been?? :hugs: So glad to see you on TSR again.

Bees love friends, as long as they don't bully us. So yes, definitely. : D

The bullying goldie is gone now:smile:
Original post by Ellamayooo
Hiya! I’ve been pretty okay actually (:
How about youu? :jumphug:

pretty okay is it

if you returned to tsr it would be pretty good which is better:biggrin:
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
How do you know it wasn’t Demon Celt who was collecting the tears...?

The last time we spoke his hands were still healing, the tissue was repairing after you burnt them because he touched your hair and asked "Master, can you style my hair as you style yours?" For such 'impertinence', you, Celt, punished the poor creature. [heart-wrenching sobs] I was braiding Demon Bee's hair as we talked and he looked at me caring for my demon with innocent longing in his eyes. Care for him, you devil, just care. [searches for Demon custody Lawyer]
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Golderz Is Great
The bullying goldie is gone now:smile:

Lol you were never a bully, Goldie :hugs:

Original post by LovelyMrFox
I thought it was going to be something like 1% at most. Well, 1% times 12 so I guess Im somewhat right... :biggrin:

:grumble:

Spoiler

I am really quite embarrassed that all I ever talk about is crying. I do exaggerate a lot so I am not surprised the number is so high.

Spoiler

Also, PRSOM.

Original post by Ellamayooo
Hiya! I’ve been pretty okay actually (:
How about youu? :jumphug:

I am really so happy to hear that. I will miss your blog but I understand that you made that decision for yourself and because you want to do well this year and I think that's very sensible of you. : )

I have been like my usual self, crying and laughing and just being a mess. Hahaha
The last time we spoke his hands were still healing, the tissue was repairing after you burnt them because he touched your hair and asked "Master, can you style my hair as you style yours?" For such 'impertinence', you, Celt, punished the poor creature. [heart-wrenching sobs] I was braiding Demon Bee's hair as we talked and he looked at me caring for my demon with innocent longing in his eyes. Care for him, you devil, just care. [searches for Demon custody Lawyer]

Funny, I don’t remember any of that happening 🤔

I’d be more than happy to style Demon Celt’s hair how I style mine, it’s a compliment that he asked! Not right now thought because I recently had a trim so it’s too short to style, I’m rocking the soldier look. But when it’s a bit longer then of course I will, sweet Demon.
(edited 3 years ago)
I’d be more than happy to style Demon Celt’s hair how I style at mine, it’s a compliment that he asked! Not right now thought because I recently had a trim so it’s too short to style, I’m rocking the soldier look. But when it’s a bit longer then of course I will, sweet Demon.

Thank you, Celt. That’s so kind of you and don’t listen to Bee, she’s trying to poison you against me. You and I are an unassailable team, nothing nor no one can come between You & I. Not even the gods above, can separate the two of us.

You were asleep and he managed to escape. Regarding the other two posts, it wasn't long ago you were feeding him stale digestive biscuits and depriving him of chocolate. Now that you are afraid of losing him to me, you have suddenly decided to care. I see. Well, you can have him. When you next abuse him, he better not come crying to me.

Feel so betrayed by that demon of yours. Both of you are horrid. Bye.
You were asleep and he managed to escape. Regarding the other two posts, it wasn't long ago you were feeding him stale digestive biscuits and depriving him of chocolate. Now that you are afraid of losing him to me, you have suddenly decided to care. I see. Well, you can have him. When you next abuse him, he better not come crying to me.

Feel so betrayed by that demon of yours. Both of you are horrid. Bye.

All sounds very fishy to me, I think you’re making it up. Afraid of losing him??? Pahahahaha, I thought I made it clear, I cannot lose him, it is impossible. He is me and I am him, we are unassailable!!

At least I let him out, you keep Demon Bee prisoner all day everyday : (
All sounds very fishy to me, I think you’re making it up. Afraid of losing him??? Pahahahaha, I thought I made it clear, I cannot lose him, it is impossible. He is me and I am him, we are unassailable!!

At least I let him out, you keep Demon Bee prisoner all day everyday : (

Stop laughing. Stop it.

How would you know often I let her out and create chaos? Unlike Demon Celt, she has mastered the art of stealth.
(edited 3 years ago)
Demon Bee > Demon Celt

For following reasons:
- Very secretive
- Create chaos quietly
- Her owner feeds her plenty of chocolate
- She has her own palace in the owner's mind
I was preparing a herbal tea to free Demon Celt from his prison, but I guess he can rot in Celt's mind for all I care. Snip snip. He never deserved my friendship. Betraying Bee? That's barbaric.
Lol you were never a bully, Goldie :hugs:

I am really quite embarrassed that all I ever talk about is crying. I do exaggerate a lot so I am not surprised the number is so high.

Spoiler

Also, PRSOM.

I am really so happy to hear that. I will miss your blog but I understand that you made that decision for yourself and because you want to do well this year and I think that's very sensible of you. : )

I have been like my usual self, crying and laughing and just being a mess. Hahaha

I agree she should do whats right for her and the odd weekly visit from @Ellamayooo is enough to make me happy anyway:smile:
Stop laughing. Stop it.

How would you know often I let her out and create chaos? Unlike Demon Celt, she has mastered the art of stealth.

I missed you bee on here cos your insane like me
Watching the last episode of Ratched and I can't stop crying. Edmund. Poor guy. 🥺 I have been ugly crying for like half an hour. He better not die. Omg he better not die 🥺🥺🥺 This is why I only watch horror, I hate crying and getting attached to characters.

This is so peculiar. I always have this ugly crying session the day before. It's so weird how I ALWAYS have it.
Original post by Golderz Is Great
I missed you bee on here cos your insane like me

So kind. 🥺
Everyone is on PRSOM for me but I only rep certain members and I don't rep that often so it's my own fault, isn't it? Sigh.
I am using the Notion app to make my to-do lists and I have 6 tasks on mine today. I will log back in once they have been completed.
I wish I wasn't so easily disgusted. There is something I wanted to learn but upon further thinking about the details of the course, I concluded I couldn't do it.🤢 I am such a germaphobe, it's just not possible. To give you an example, I'd never eat anything someone else made, someone I didn't know very well and therefore didn't trust their standard of cleanliness and hygiene. 🤢 Shame, would have loved to learn but no thank you. 🤢
Thank God I didn't sign up for it. Sigh. THANK GOD I DIDN'T SIGN UP. In theory, it sounded lovely but in reality 🤢

Latest

Trending

Trending