The Student Room Group

The scariest dream you’ve had- 💀👹✨

Title :smile:

Scroll to see replies

The past 18 years of my life.

I still haven’t woken up.
Reply 2
A slender,tall, pale,face less man was creeping up the stairs playing a flute.

Found and ate everyone expect me.

I was totally bamboozled by the time I woke up. :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
The past 18 years of my life.

I still haven’t woken up.

Well,that sent chills.
i woke up with sharp pains in the abdomen after having a dream that i was in a red room with intense heat and the devil (a large red beast) holding a trident, he poked me in the side with it and i woke
Reply 5
I had some creepy dream one time, something involving a slenderman-like creature, then I 'woke up' crying with sleep paralysis. Its the only dream that I think has ever really freaked me out.
Reply 6
Original post by tashkent46
i woke up with sharp pains in the abdomen after having a dream that i was in a red room with intense heat and the devil (a large red beast) holding a trident, he poked me in the side with it and i woke

:nope: That’s sounds quite nasty tbh.
Reply 7
Original post by LovelyMrFox
I had some creepy dream one time, something involving a slenderman-like creature, then I 'woke up' crying with sleep paralysis. Its the only dream that I think has ever really freaked me out.

When you could move in the sleep paralysis thing did you see things?
Reply 8
Original post by Ninaxx
When you could move in the sleep paralysis thing did you see things?

I couldnt move really other than my eyes and I knew I was crying ( I woke up with tears all over my face, too ). There was some sort of black figure that walked towards me and shook my shoulders right before I ended up waking up for real. Apparently I was also sleep talking/yelling, my mum ended up telling me. It was all just really weird :dontknow:
Reply 9
i honestly just have werid dreams
I couldnt move really other than my eyes and I knew I was crying ( I woke up with tears all over my face, too ). There was some sort of black figure that walked towards me and shook my shoulders right before I ended up waking up for real. Apparently I was also sleep talking/yelling, my mum ended up telling me. It was all just really weird :dontknow:

sleep paralysis sounds so scary :/
Reply 11
Original post by scar05
i honestly just have werid dreams

Abouttt?
Reply 12
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx

Ikrr

It kinda sounded like you were in a loop of “waking up” then waking up for real.
Reply 13
Original post by Ninaxx
Abouttt?

its hard to say it
Reply 14
Original post by scar05
its hard to say it

Oh okey I won’t push it then. :redface:
Reply 15
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx

It was absolutely terrifying :redface:
Reply 16
Original post by scar05
no im friendly its okay do u have werid dreams ?idk lol

Yeah,sometimes i would have dreams about how I’m out shopping with my family and this giant mushroom would come out of nowhere and eat everyone,people would hide and run but the mushroom would eat them up.I would this same dream sometimes,apparently it’s because of stress and what not. :dontknow:
It was absolutely terrifying :redface:

how long does sleep paralysis last?
sorry if that's a silly question 😂
Reply 18
Original post by Ninaxx
Yeah,sometimes i would have dreams about how I’m out shopping with my family and this giant mushroom would come out of nowhere and eat everyone,people would hide and run but the mushroom would eat them up.I would this same dream sometimes,apparently it’s because of stress and what not. :dontknow:

Lol yeah i guess so
Ooou there's too many. There are those sleep paralysis reoccurring dreams where y'know that one demon thing with red eyes just decides to hover over you and you can do absolutely nothing about it. We can talk about the one I had when a hoover came alive and ate my leg (or the flower that decided to do the same thing :redface:) There's too many tbh :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest