The Student Room Group

DWP work coaches (North West - Cheshire)

Scroll to see replies

So I had the call!! 8th of March for Chester to pick up my laptop and meet my Line manager! could be 2 months working at home whilst they either find extra accommodation or re lay the office out.
Original post by Howdy100
So I had the call!! 8th of March for Chester to pick up my laptop and meet my Line manager! could be 2 months working at home whilst they either find extra accommodation or re lay the office out.

Weeeeheee Howdy!!! Congrats!!
Wonder why Cheshire have taken so long for the Sep intake ...

Or are there Sep people working already?
Original post by Payel123
Hi all

Anybody from Manchester area recieved a call or offer?thnx

Hi Payel

You are probably better asking in the main thread.
Good luck!
Thanks. CurbYour.,will do 👍👍I thought i am better off asking here as this is the Northwest thread
Original post by Payel123
Thanks. CurbYour.,will do 👍👍I thought i am better off asking here as this is the Northwest thread

True but I’m not sure if anyone is Manchester. Not seen it mentioned.
Original post by CurbYour
True but I’m not sure if anyone is Manchester. Not seen it mentioned.

Thanks a lot👍I am so impatient lol.I got put on Reserves just the day after PEC submissions .The entire process lacks transparency and its kinda making me super-edgy .
Hi my partner has applied for Manchester and Cheshire and she been called up for maccasfield or Chester (she picked Chester)

She was put on reserve list for Manchester September campaign
Original post by maximw1234
Hi my partner has applied for Manchester and Cheshire and she been called up for maccasfield or Chester (she picked Chester)

She was put on reserve list for Manchester September campaign

Hi, thanks.
Your partner’s Cheshire campaign, was it the September campaign too?
When did your partner get the Cheshire offer? Just out of interest.

I looked back on this thread today. Only one person started before Christmas! The rest have only had offers in the last week!

Did Cheshire have a July campaign I wonder?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by CurbYour
Hi, thanks.
Your partner’s Cheshire campaign, was it the September campaign too?
When did your partner get the Cheshire offer? Just out of interest.

I looked back on this thread today. Only one person started before Christmas! The rest have only had offers in the last week!

Did Cheshire have a July campaign I wonder?

It was last Wednesday! They offered her maccsfield when she never even put that down in her application lol. Yeah it was all September! And there was a July campaign for Manchester + Cheshire
Original post by maximw1234
It was last Wednesday! They offered her maccsfield when she never even put that down in her application lol. Yeah it was all September! And there was a July campaign for Manchester + Cheshire

Thanks for the update. Good luck!
Anyone else on here applied for Manchester but got offered Wigan??!
Wigan is West Manchester area on the location selection table, it was my first choice but I'm off to Middleton (North Manchester).
Original post by Atheria
Wigan is West Manchester area on the location selection table, it was my first choice but I'm off to Middleton (North Manchester).

Ahh I didnt know that. I guess they can just place us anywhere then? Im still working out whether to opt for somewhere else that may have better hours but the risk is they will put me somewhere even further or I wont get selected.
Yeh, I asked the lady who rang me to offer the post and she said if I turned this offer down I would be taken off the list for all Manchester areas so it is a bit risky.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending