The Student Room Group

Revision over Christmas holidays

Yes, I know Christmas is still quite far away BUT you've always got to be prepared!
I'm a GCSE student who has mock exams before I get off for Christmas break. If you are/were in this situation, are you doing revision over the Christmas holidays as well? I really want to enjoy myself as due to coronavirus and having a lot of time off school during my first GCSE year, I've been working non-stop to try and catch up this year. However, I will feel really guilty if I don't do any work in case I don't get the grades I want and then feel like I could have done more. What are you all going to be doing revision-wise over Christmas break?
Original post by Beth5510
Yes, I know Christmas is still quite far away BUT you've always got to be prepared!
I'm a GCSE student who has mock exams before I get off for Christmas break. If you are/were in this situation, are you doing revision over the Christmas holidays as well? I really want to enjoy myself as due to coronavirus and having a lot of time off school during my first GCSE year, I've been working non-stop to try and catch up this year. However, I will feel really guilty if I don't do any work in case I don't get the grades I want and then feel like I could have done more. What are you all going to be doing revision-wise over Christmas break?

Do your revision notes now and then you can focus on revision during Christmas break
I never revised or did any school/college work on Christmas Day or Boxing Day, in fact probably for a few days. Spend some time with your family who like you may have had a difficult time this year. GCSEs are about passing not so much about the grade you get, unlike A levels.

Quick Reply

Latest