The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

First semester check in

Hi everyone!

How has everyone found their first semester at YSJ? I think time has gone super fast since September, and crazy that its now the last week of the semester! I thought this could be a safe space for everyone to have a chat about how they have felt and found the semester

Do you have any worries about next semester ? Did you join a club or society? Have you handed in any assignments yet?

I hope everyone has a lovely well deserved break over Christmas :tree:

Suzan :smile: ( Senior Student Ambassador )
Hi Suzan,

My first semester has been good thank you a little bit stressful but mostly around getting interview candidates for my dissertation. This past semester has really flown by and no doubt the next semester will do the same.

I think the only thing I am worried about for the next semester is being able to complete my dissertation in time as there is a lot of work which needs to be done on that but hopefully most of it will get done over the Christmas holidays along with having a well deserved break.
All of my assignments for this semester have now been handed in and I think they have gone alright.
I did join the CU but have not been able to make it along to many of the sessions as its been a crazy busy semester.

How was your first semester?

Hope you will have a restful break over the Christmas holidays as well 🙂

Katie (Senior Student Ambassador)
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending