The Student Room Group

Banned from an B&M

At I banned from all b and m stores cause they told me that I was barred from the shop I was in but I have no idea if I am barred from every b and m shop around and I really need to know - I tried to shoplift a £3 makeup palette - so I really need to know because if I can’t go into any b and m stores my parents will kill me as they send me in quite often to pick up items for my brother and sisters
wtf?
Issue with criminals now-a-days, no ambition. Back in my day people were shoplifting from Waitrose and M&S, not B&M
shouldn't have been shoplifting then.
Original post by MiracelsHappen87
At I banned from all b and m stores cause they told me that I was barred from the shop I was in but I have no idea if I am barred from every b and m shop around and I really need to know - I tried to shoplift a £3 makeup palette - so I really need to know because if I can’t go into any b and m stores my parents will kill me as they send me in quite often to pick up items for my brother and sisters

Did the police get involved? I think you should be okay going to other stores as long as you don’t try shoplifting again.
:hahaha: Well you're really screwed now. I think the punishment for shoplifting from B&M is a lifetime ban for yourself (oh and for your next two reincarnations as well) together with all of your immediate family, your children, your children's children, and your children's children's children. Oh and you'll be forced to walk up and down the highstreet 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for at least the next 6 months with a sandwich board which will display your crimes for all passing motorists and shoppers to see. So nothing too unreasonable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending