The Student Room Group

Offer rates

What are the offer rates for postgrduate/masters dentistry courses in university of sheffield, cardiff university, dundee university, university of glasgow and university of edinburgh?
Reply 1
I have first class in my bachelors, 7.5 IELTS, 1.5 years work experience and multiple academic awards like deans honor list. I also have a publication in international journal and an applied patent. I have 2 LORs from head of depts of my university. Now can you help with the chances of my acceptance? (I am an international applicant)
Reply 2
Thanks alot for all your help!
It depends on which speciality you want to enter - some specialities are more competitive than others.
Reply 4
Original post by Mesopotamian.
It depends on which speciality you want to enter - some specialities are more competitive than others.

I want to go for Doctorate in clinical dentistry oral surgery. But i have also applied for masters in clinical dentistry prosthodontics
Reply 5
Original post by vids28
What are the offer rates for postgrduate/masters dentistry courses in university of sheffield, cardiff university, dundee university, university of glasgow and university of edinburgh?

It really depends year on year. There are very few spaces for these postgrad dentistry courses from my understanding, but at the same time very few dentists actually apply for them. Most people who apply tend to get in, however if it's a competitive year then maybe it's a different story
Reply 6
Original post by DrTSR
It really depends year on year. There are very few spaces for these postgrad dentistry courses from my understanding, but at the same time very few dentists actually apply for them. Most people who apply tend to get in, however if it's a competitive year then maybe it's a different story

Thankyou so much for the reply.

Quick Reply

Latest