The Student Room Group

Was it normal for them to charge me for a mattress

Over a year ago, I tried so hard to keep this guy I’ve been seeing for 6 years now, like a causal friends with benefits relationship.
He kept saying that he’s getting married and I should back off. I really fell for him. I already lost one ex to marriage so didn’t want the same happening with this guy. And I was jealous.
It hurt me the entire summer that I couldn’t even do my job properly and got sacked.
Anyways, when my brother and sister in law went on holiday for a few weeks and my parents were in Bangladesh for a holiday, it was just me and my sister living alone.
We share our room. I decided to invite him over not one night, but two nights. We’d have sex on my brother and sister in laws bed. My sister walked in on us again, and this time she saw him jump off from me and he pulled his penis out of me.
She then got so angry and seeing it was the second time, she called up my brother and my parents telling them what she witnessed. My brother told my sister in law.
I’ve been fighting my sister for an entire week and screaming at her that she ended up getting a panic attack due to all the stress. I thought she was keeping us apart. She kept saying “do it outside, not in the house”
So when they both came back from holiday, my sister in law was extremely angry that she called me a “wh0re” and made me pay for her entire mattress saying that she doesn’t want to even go in her own room. She told her entire family and friends what she did. When my parents came back from Bangladesh a few days later, they were very angry also. They were angry for months.
My question is was paying for the mattress necessary? She used bad language towards me and I would’ve paid for the mattress either way. ?
No, I do not think that being charged for the mattress is normal; but it was one of the least disturbing aspects of your story.
Reply 2
Original post by simonmorrish
No, I do not think that being charged for the mattress is normal; but it was one of the least disturbing aspects of your story.

What was the most disturbing part? Being walked in on? Lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending