The Student Room Group

Urgent: Really need help with maths

So I have a maths mock/assessment on Monday and I have done no revision. I MUST get a level 5/6/7, preferably a 6. How will I achieve this with only a weekends revision and what should I do to achieve a level 6? Pls help.
Go through all the maths genie videos over the next 2 days.

you've kinda screwed yourself by leaving all your revision this late but that'd be my advice for u to do the best possible. then also do a practise exam paper as well tomorrow
(edited 3 years ago)
I suggest you go through past papers and look at worked solutions to see where you can improve.
Watching videos without practice wont really increase your grade much.
I'd disagree. I feel like videos are a very time efficient way to learn the material. of course you need to do exam questions as well tho. but the maths genie videos are set up so he explains a topic and goes through questions with you.
Reply 4
Original post by _____________123
So I have a maths mock/assessment on Monday and I have done no revision. I MUST get a level 5/6/7, preferably a 6. How will I achieve this with only a weekends revision and what should I do to achieve a level 6? Pls help.

Study all the topics you personally find hard and those that when you hear the topic, you have absolutely no idea what it's talking about. Also watch videos to visually learn then do questions from it (o the easy way, look at past test papers)! good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest