The Student Room Group

Cardiac Physiology 2021

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone received offers from Swansea?
Original post by freyaloader
Has anyone received offers from Swansea?

I haven’t heard anything yet, they said at my interview that I will here on or before the ucas deadline which I think is the 20th of May
Original post by Amk_
Hi, I only did interview for Middlesex(group interview) and waiting for decision and my other interviews are coming soon. I don’t have any tips to give you, but if you have group interview then I can tell you about my experience.

I have a group interview with middlesex can you advice me pls
anyone going sgul?
I’ve just got an offer for Swansea!! I’ve never been more excited!!
Original post by LivGJ99
I’ve just got an offer for Swansea!! I’ve never been more excited!!

Well done!! Have you firmed?
Original post by freyaloader
Well done!! Have you firmed?

The same day haha! I’m studying it as a second degree so it was great to get an offer for somewhere o really want to be
Has anyone firmed middlesex for cardiac physiology
Original post by Bakio98
Has anyone firmed middlesex for cardiac physiology

Yh I did
Anyone who has firmed Middlesex, want to make a groupchat? If so drop your snaps 🤝
Reply 110
has anyone firmed Southampton?
Has anyone firmed Leeds?
Reply 112
Original post by Sophiew28
Has anyone firmed Leeds?

hey, I ended up firming Leeds :smile:
Has anyone else formed Swansea?
Original post by Sophiew28
Has anyone firmed Leeds?

I've firmed Leeds
Has anyone firmed Mdx?…
Original post by ShaneM19
Has anyone firmed Mdx?…

Yeah I have
Original post by Iosephi
Just a heads up though, you don't just need A Levels, the required grades can be met with BTECs too. For example, I got an offer from Leeds for Cardiac Physiology and I have a BTEC Diploma in Applied Science (Grade Distinction* Distinction) which is equivalent to 2 A Levels, and an A Level in History (Grade B). I think it helps if you get in some kind of work experience too, I know some Cardiac Physiology or Cardio-Respiratory departments allow clinical visits from people interested, but not sure how it is working with COVID going on at the moment.

Hi, I was wondering if you would be able to say which Cardiac Physiology/Respiratory departments you know of that allow clinical visits. I've been looking into it as I'm interested in the field but its really hard trying to find them. Thanks :smile:
Original post by LivGJ99
Has anyone else formed Swansea?

Hi, I've also firmed Swansea!
Original post by Charl.davi
Hi, I've also firmed Swansea!

Quick Reply

Latest