The Student Room Group

when should I start revising for AS exams and what methods should I use

the title says it really. I currently do Biology, psychology and BTEC Business studies. Currently in BTEC business though, there is only coursework. Has anybody done the exams of BTEC business and know what is in the exam and how I should revise?
I would recommend that you understand what kind of learner you are so that you can revise successfully. Also, i recommend revising as you go along so its not too much at the end. Only you would know for sure the best time to revise and when to start dependent on student needs.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Fortitude_1
I would recommend that you understand what kind of learner you are so that you can revise successfully. Also, i recommend revising as you go along so its not too much at the end. Only you would know for sure the best time to revise and when to start dependent on student needs.

In Btec IT/ICT is there exams that need revision for? I’m in yr11 and I might wanna do that at sixth form but I don’t rlly understand the course that much...?
Reply 4
Original post by 🧡Hajera
In Btec IT/ICT is there exams that need revision for? I’m in yr11 and I might wanna do that at sixth form but I don’t rlly understand the course that much...?

I'm fairly sure that all BTECs now have at least one external exam.
Original post by Compost
I'm fairly sure that all BTECs now have at least one external exam.

Are those exams like ones that need revision?
Reply 6
Original post by 🧡Hajera
Are those exams like ones that need revision?

it honestly depends. your teacher might go through it with you or might leave you to revise yourself.
Original post by mathsb55
it honestly depends. your teacher might go through it with you or might leave you to revise yourself.

Ok thanks 👍🏿

Quick Reply

Latest