The Student Room Group

Unit 6 HE Access to nursing

Could anyone help/advise on where to get started on the academic poster on the NHS please?
Original post by Nursem1
Could anyone help/advise on where to get started on the academic poster on the NHS please?

Hi, I've just finished reading through the study material. I believe they just want a time line with all the important dates with some extra research other than from the study material they provided. I'm not 100% where to begin or if that's correct!
Reply 2
Original post by Reecehammond123
Hi, I've just finished reading through the study material. I believe they just want a time line with all the important dates with some extra research other than from the study material they provided. I'm not 100% where to begin or if that's correct!

No worries, thank you! Have you made a start yet?
Reply 3

How are you getting on?
Original post by Nursem1
How are you getting on?

Hey, sorry for the delayed response.. Im 3/4 of the way through but again, i'm not sure if its correct! What about yourself?
Reply 5
Hey, sorry for the delayed response.. Im 3/4 of the way through but again, i'm not sure if its correct! What about yourself?

No worries, it is Christmas week! I've got the timeline done and referenced. I've done the first part, going to start the second tomorrow..
For the analysis of factors part, what did you include? Again, I'm not overly sure if i'm headed in the right direction either..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending