The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
I didn't think you were going on't train Juwel?
Reply 341
Me neither, until everyone else decided to and I didn't want to be the loner for both journeys.
<CJ>
I'm a deffo but shan't be travelling with the London lot :frown: which sucks.

Nice new avatar.
Reply 343
I want to know who has confirmed so far tbfh and how they are travelling, tbf. Summaries?
Reply 344
I'm confirmed. Going back by train, and between Liverpool and Manchester by train in the morning and evening to put people up.
I think I'm the only one though...

Would be excellent if people could PM me with the above info when they know it.
Reply 345
Thanks for the rep, Jangra :smile: Took my a while to notice; or, alternatively, I noticed rapidly, seeing as I didn't notice for 5 or 6 days when Ronaldo VII last repped me.

Me & Farhan (having conversed via PM) are going to be travelling up with any others on the 0907 to Liverpool and returning on either the 1848, 1948 or 2048 to London. Was going to book it yesterday, but decided to wait out for a bit to see if anyone else was going to be coming back the same day, so that we could try and arrange it so that we were returning on the same train. I'll book the tickets tomorrow probably, as it seems this thing's a definite.

I just want to play football.
Reply 346
Ascient
Thanks for the rep, Jangra :smile: Took my a while to notice; or, alternatively, I noticed rapidly, seeing as I didn't notice for 5 or 6 days when Ronaldo VII last repped me.

Me & Farhan (having conversed via PM) are going to be travelling up with any others on the 0907 to Liverpool and returning on either the 1848, 1948 or 2048 to London. Was going to book it yesterday, but decided to wait out for a bit to see if anyone else was going to be coming back the same day, so that we could try and arrange it so that we were returning on the same train. I'll book the tickets tomorrow probably, as it seems this thing's a definite.

I just want to play football.

No problem, mayn. (Or womayn, as the case may be.) Meant to do it ages ago.

Excellent stuff! Let me know when you do it please. It's definitely going to happen, even if its just me kicking a ball about by myself in a car park.
Reply 347
I'm confirmed on that 0907 to Liverpool. Haven't got my ticket back down yet. It'll probably be from Preston, on the Sunday evening.
Reply 348
Excellent!

I'll keep all this in the original post.
Reply 349
Cheap fares from Preston vanished! But, they still exist on Manchester-London trains, so I'm coming home on the 1935 from Manchester on the 21st. £8, arrives at just after 10.
Reply 350
Zomg, I dunno whats Imma gunna doo!
Reply 351
To RobbieC,

I have been up all night doing coursework and checking TSR (my procrastination aid) intermittently. Upon my last visit to the site, I was confronted with a barrage of your avatars on my Subscribed Threads page. At first, I thought you had come to me in a dream and it was an amazing feeling, but now I realise that I'm sadly still awake and that you didn't reach out to me at all.

Disappointed,

Ascient
Reply 352
The ****? My acknowledgement of your continued existence is a ******* dream, tbh.
Reply 353
Don't know really. I'm still trying to procrastinate, even though I'm now finished, and thought injecting a bit of awkwardness into the air would be quite fun.

And you shouldn't flatter yourself tbf.
Reply 354
I can hear crickets.
Reply 355
Fisrtly, add me to op, I confirmed I was coming ages ago tbqpfh.

NVgrime
yep im defo on coming, can i b Cf (id need another striker wit me :smile: cant really do lone striker) and can i also man the direct free kicks :smile:

NV

Bitchin' shizz, but I want a free kick now and then :colonhash:

It's actually weird 'cos I'll be back in the pool on the 20th this is the 1st meet I'm actually seriously considering. Not even sarcastically either...

Oh yess :jiggy:
Reply 356
If at any point the ball is being pumped into the box, I'm Fuller tbf.
I could be coming to this one...is there pitches booked etc. How far from Lime Street is the meet?
Reply 358
15/20mins on the bus - 1.40 Student fare. Think we'll be sorting out a group meeting in or around Lime St. though just so everyone is travelling up together, far easier to arrange this way.
Reply 359
I have sexy purple shorts. But I still have no transport sorted for this... I still have no idea what everyone else is doing/what the ******* craic is.

Latest