The Student Room Group

Newcastle Dentistry 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Neuroshmuck
3060 B2, what about you?

amazing score well done! 2890 b2
I wonder if they send in batches? So everyone over 3000 get invited for interview in December. Then the 2800 - 3000 etc in January? Does anyone know?
Original post by Joseee
I wonder if they send in batches? So everyone over 3000 get invited for interview in December. Then the 2800 - 3000 etc in January? Does anyone know?

it might depend on who's applied and thier scores as thier top 20 could have an under 3000 score if they batch send
Thanks! Yeah they sent me an email at 3 and I only got the notification now loool. Interviews only little over 2 weeks away! I'm gonna have to start preparing soon

Same I was thinking interviews would be January onwards so was surprised that I have to start interview prep so suddenly
Original post by Stylowalking
Same I was thinking interviews would be January onwards so was surprised that I have to start interview prep so suddenly

Yeah exactly me loool
has the newcastle thread for medicine been removed :frown:
Original post by gapyearmed
has the newcastle thread for medicine been removed :frown:

It's still here
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6961666
Original post by Stylowalking

Congrats on your offer!

If you have any questions about interviews/how to prepare, let me know :smile:

Numra
Year 4 Dental Student
Medic Mind
Just received my interview email for Newcastle a few minutes ago. Everyone keep an eye on your inboxes.

That's amazing congratulations!

Let me know if you have any questions regarding interview prep :smile:

Numra
Year 4 Dental Student
Medic Mind
Just received my interview email for Newcastle a few minutes ago. Everyone keep an eye on your inboxes.

Congrats!!! has anyone else gotten interview offers yet? i’m still waiting for mine :frown::frown:
Original post by goodluckguysabcd
Congrats!!! has anyone else gotten interview offers yet? i’m still waiting for mine :frown::frown:

My daughter got one but last Thurs along with the others
Original post by Dentmum
My daughter got one but last Thurs along with the others

ooo well done! I just got an interview offer as well!! YAY

Fantastic-congratulations!!

Nope, still waiting
Reply 54

Congratulations! Do you mind telling us what your UCAT was? I'm still waiting to hear back and feeling a bit worried :/
I just got an interview today too
Original post by Muffle-Shuffle
I just got an interview today too

well done! whats your ucat score if you dont mind me asking i feel so anxious about everything now
Original post by user1243
well done! whats your ucat score if you dont mind me asking i feel so anxious about everything now

i got one today as well with 2920 B1
Original post by atwblencowe04
i got one today as well with 2920 B1

Congrats!! Im so on edge newcastle is my top choice right now
Original post by Getin12
Congratulations! Do you mind telling us what your UCAT was? I'm still waiting to hear back and feeling a bit worried :/

Thank you so much! I'm an international applicant my UCAT was 2910 B2

Quick Reply

Latest