The Student Room Group

Bored So Someone wanna talk?

Literally just bored and since it's late don't know who's awake, so if you are why not chat :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, im awake what are your hobbies?
Hello
Hey! :smile:
How are you x
Reply 4
Original post by sabana
Hi, im awake what are your hobbies?

Well I love memes, gaming, football, Lowkey like learning history and just a bit of other countries cultures
Reply 5
Original post by bishop2475
Well I love memes, gaming, football, Lowkey like learning history and just a bit of other countries cultures

That's cool :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by sabana
That's cool :smile:

Thanks 😁what about yourself?
Reply 7
Thanks 😁what about yourself?

Well never been a fan of football, my brothers are crazy about it but I can't understand why. I love reading, movies, music and cooking.
Literally just bored and since it's late don't know who's awake, so if you are why not chat :smile:

ok i'll chat i just now got out of the shower and i'm eating two popcycles
Reply 9
Original post by sabana
Well never been a fan of football, my brothers are crazy about it but I can't understand why. I love reading, movies, music and cooking.

I used to be a avid book person but just lost touch with it, movies aswell, I enjoy quite a large variety, however I'm horrible at cooking haha
hi
Original post by nikkiblonsky
hi

Hello good sir
Hello good sir

hey man i mean sup
heyy, im trying not to doze off as im pming @bored_user [s]smile[/s] and he's really nice you should pm him and become friends or something like that... if you're that bored...

but you still awake? it's really late but oh well, how are you doing?
Original post by gracieee16
heyy, im trying not to doze off as im pming @bored_user [s]smile[/s] and he's really nice you should pm him and become friends or something like that... if you're that bored...

but you still awake? it's really late but oh well, how are you doing?

I'll give him a message at some point 😁and I'm okay just I can't sleep well aha, hows you?
I'll give him a message at some point 😁and I'm okay just I can't sleep well aha, hows you?

hehehe, thankyou. ah, do you usually have this issue? im okay thanks just so tiredddd.
Original post by gracieee16
hehehe, thankyou. ah, do you usually have this issue? im okay thanks just so tiredddd.

Yea sorry for the late reply, I just struggle sleeping aha

Quick Reply

Latest