The Student Room Group

Morgan Stanley Degree Apprenticeship (Software engineering)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anon312
I had it last Thursday at 9. When did you hear back?

i just heard back 2 minutes ago!!!! exciting exciting
Original post by anon312
@ttiiaa do you have any tips for the presentation round?

honestly just be confident and know what you're talking about. also the interviewers are really friendly and it feels like a conversation rather than an assessed presentation so I'd say don't sound too rehearsed!
Original post by ttiiaa
honestly just be confident and know what you're talking about. also the interviewers are really friendly and it feels like a conversation rather than an assessed presentation so I'd say don't sound too rehearsed!

do you have any tips for the problem solving stuff?
Original post by Phi.re0
do you have any tips for the problem solving stuff?

brush up on compsci a level theory
Original post by anon312
I had it last Thursday at 9. When did you hear back?

Hey, I had mine last Thursday at 9 too, I must have seen you there! Did you hear back today?
Original post by AnonymousB2
Hey, I had mine last Thursday at 9 too, I must have seen you there! Did you hear back today?

Yep, I heard back yesterday. That’s so cool - I would have seen you there! Have you heard back from your interview yet?
Original post by anon312
Yep, I heard back yesterday. That’s so cool - I would have seen you there! Have you heard back from your interview yet?

Yeah I heard back yesterday too! I have the last stage next week :smile: Good Luck!
Reply 107
Original post by AnonymousB2
Hi all, I was thinking of maybe making a Whatsapp group chat for people who are planning on doing apprenticeships or degree apprenticeships in London, so we can like network and meet people the same way uni students are at the moment haha. Let me know what you think and if you would like to join ! :smile:

Hi, I just got my offer for MS, could you add me to GC, please. I would love to see who else is going to be based in London
Reply 108
Original post by 212586
Hi, I just got my offer for MS, could you add me to GC, please. I would love to see who else is going to be based in London

Congratulations!!!
Reply 109
Original post by nmkat
Congratulations!!!

Thank You :smile:
Original post by 212586

Hey if you private message me your number I can add you in : )
Original post by 212586

congrats!! what's the yearly pay if you don't mind answering?
Reply 112
Original post by maishamss
congrats!! what's the yearly pay if you don't mind answering?

Thank you:smile:
I got a call first saying I have an offer, the person on the call told me that the exact salary would be noted in the contract (Which I am waiting for) all I was told was that it is competitive.

Sorry if that wasn't useful but i can update this message once I have my contract
Original post by 212586

Well done!! Did they ask generic questions at the end of the presentation round or were they very focused on your presentation?
Reply 114
Original post by prishajeeva
Well done!! Did they ask generic questions at the end of the presentation round or were they very focused on your presentation?

Thank you,

They asked me specific questions about my presentation, nothing was asked about me.
Original post by 212586
Thank you:smile:
I got a call first saying I have an offer, the person on the call told me that the exact salary would be noted in the contract (Which I am waiting for) all I was told was that it is competitive.

Sorry if that wasn't useful but i can update this message once I have my contract

congrats again!!! fair enough i hope you get it soon :smile: if you could let me know what the salary is once you get it that would be great :smile:
hi i got an offer someone add me to the gc please !!!!!:smile::smile::smile:):smile::smile::
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 117
Hi I just got an offer too, could you add me to the gc please!!! :smile:)) ty!
I just got an offer too! Can someone also add me to the gc?
Reply 119
Congratulations!!
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending