The Student Room Group

Anyone do Computer Science at Brampton Manor Sixth Form?

Hi, for Computing I had a few questions if anyone takes it

For the programming project, can I pick any language or does the class do the same language?

Also, for paper 1 the on-screen exam, can I answer the question in a language of my choice or do we have to answer in the same language?

Same sort of question, but what language do you learn in class?
Original post by p2216

For the programming project, can I pick any language or does the class do the same language?

Also, for paper 1 the on-screen exam, can I answer the question in a language of my choice or do we have to answer in the same language?

we normally learn german, and you have to learn german and use it on the exam, but you can learn othe languages like french, spanish, polish, if you want to
Original post by p2216

Hi,
Since your assessment is on-screen, I assume you are following the AQA spec for computer science as their paper 1 is an on screen exam.
For the exam, you will get a pre-release material from the exam board to help you prepare for the exam.
You do not get to choose which language you complete the exam in, the teacher usually decides which language is used so ask your teacher what language you guys will be using in class.
Original post by CurryCurry2468
Hi,
Since your assessment is on-screen, I assume you are following the AQA spec for computer science as their paper 1 is an on screen exam.
For the exam, you will get a pre-release material from the exam board to help you prepare for the exam.
You do not get to choose which language you complete the exam in, the teacher usually decides which language is used so ask your teacher what language you guys will be using in class.

ye the language ist german

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending