The Student Room Group

University of Reading vs Nottingham Trent for Law

Poll

University of Reading vs Nottingham Trent for Law

Neither parents went to university, so I would like to request some advice from those who may provide useful information.

I have managed to conduct a range of in-depth research around the two university choices. From what I have gathered from various threads on here would be that the university's reputation plays a massive part when it comes to employment; especially when it comes to studying law. Please let me know your thoughts on this as from my understanding I would say reputational wise, the University of Reading wins.

In terms of nightlife, this is a massive factor for me, and I want to be around a load of lively people and have fun. I need a balance of work-life and nightlife; I do not think I will be very motivated to work to the best of my ability if I can have a balance of good nightlife too (if that makes sense?). I understand that people will say that all universities will be lively. Still, from my understanding, the University of Reading is not seen to be the most lively and Nottingham Trent is seen to be one of the best when it comes to nightlife due to its enormous student city. Please let me know your thoughts on this as I would say nightlife wise, Nottingham Trent wins.

Lastly, if anyone has any pros and cons of either university they could share with me regarding anything university or town/city-related, I would appreciate it as I am really torn between the two universities. I have to make a decision soon due to wanting to apply for certain types of accommodation. I will also be appreciative if anyone has any information on employability. If I went to the University of Reading, it would make me more employable than if I went to Nottingham Trent (due to the University of Reading being seen as more reputable)?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.
yeah you're spot on mate, the nightlife at Trent is probably better but Reading is definitely more reputable as a uni
Reply 2
I’m in the exact same position just for Psychology!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending