The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
blissy
A ceasarian doesn't stop stretch marks, and I'm certain that it wouldn't improve the look of your abdomen!
http://www.skin-energizer.com/0239c.jpg
ow ow ow!

:eek: wouldn't it rag for a girl to have her hymen stretched that much :eek:
Reply 81
platinumki
but you get a little baby! awwww

really, I AM going to bed, I have work in *gasps* seven hours

Yeah, ever since I baby sat a friends 6 month old all day yesterday I want a baby. :biggrin:
Reply 82
platinumki
you'll never do sit ups again. People don't realise - it's really major surgery. And it's bad fo the baby.

my mum had a sazarian cause i was the wrong way round, and i turned out ok
Reply 83
platinumki
you'll never do sit ups again. People don't realise - it's really major surgery. And it's bad fo the baby.

Exactly. The more I find out about it, the less I'd ever want one done. It takes much longer to recover as well (and imagine not being able to hold your baby as soon as it comes out)
Reply 84
blissy
Exactly. The more I find out about it, the less I'd ever want one done. It takes much longer to recover as well (and imagine not being able to hold your baby as soon as it comes out)

actually I dont know about that. My friend had a cesar and was up and walking around a little while later... maybe she is just a freak. :biggrin:
Reply 85
Everdawn
actually I dont know about that. My fried had a cesar and was up and walking around a little while later... maybe she is just a freak. :biggrin:

I meant the weeks after really - not being able to lift things and stuff.
lessthanthree
:laugh:

sorry..i found that tickling

don't be rude.

ahem.

It's caesarean.
lessthanthree
I couldn't help it. it was the "sazerian" that got me ;_;

please make me go to bed!
Reply 88
lessthanthree
My mummy had one with me, mainly because I was a tard and was trying to hang myself. If she hadn't had one done there and then I'd be a vegetable. The advantages of them are that you don't get what my father affectionately refers to as a "flappyfanny" and also, the baby's head isn't as squished.

[although my parents saw to the head thing by dropping me at some point, so I had a dented skull anyway ;_;]

thats why my ears stick out and my lips are big!! :mad:
Reply 89
My friend told me when she was having her caesarean because she was awake that when they were cutting her you could feel the pull and it felt like they were carving beef, which has put me off having kids for life.

Another friend who is v tiny already has 2 kids and is preggers with no 3 and her stretch marks on her stomach are really really bad and they haven't really faded at all.
Reply 90
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Reply 91
My cousin wasn't treated very well and her caesarean was very badly performed.
Not really sure of the details but I remember her saying about a lot of pain.

It put me off even more then I already was of ever having kids.
Reply 92
I just have nightmares about being all stitched up wrong *wibble*
Reply 93
I have a couple of stretch marks on my stomach naturally anyway so I know I will be a complete mess when i have kids.
Reply 94
Cant use cocoa butter (I am the most awkward person in the world I know) I'm allergic to pretty much every brand I've tried. I would like to because the smell is so nice I use vitamin E cream and occasionally arnica because its great for any marks not just bruising and its prevented further marks.

I have to be so careful with products, having sensitive skin sucks.
Reply 95
you're allergic because the ones you buy have stuff added. I'm allergic to the brands over here too, but when i went to ghana and got some organic stuff straight from the farm it was soooooo good. But i think olive oil and shear butter are quite good for stretchmarks too. oh and drinking lots of water. the idea is to keep the skin as hydrated as possible so that it will just bounce back.
bestdeceptions
Aww :frown: Yes, I think stress can definitely make it worse. I only get period pains on the first day of my period but it's absolute hell. I get the worst back ache and can hardly move. I can't be bothered to do anything or talk to anyone. I usually find paracetemol helps a bit, although lying down doesn't because all I can do is think of the pain.

Yours sounds worse though :frown: A nice hot bath sounds like a good idea. Hope you feel better soon.

don't think anyone would want a BATH with period :wink:
Reply 97
A lot of people prefer baths when they are on. It isn't messy.
viviki
A lot of people prefer baths when they are on. It isn't messy.

are you serious??
*shrugs* just don't like the idea of bathing in my own blood...
Reply 99
You don't bathe in your own blood if you're really paranoid about it you can use a tampon but you don't bleed in the bath anyway. Its just like having a normal bath. the amount of blood isn't even enough to change the colour of the water.

Latest

Trending

Trending