The Student Room Group

Who is your favourite all time singer

I have so many but I'm going with Chris Brown

Scroll to see replies

Chris brown for me too. I wish I could sing like him, so jealous. He can sing so well.
It is a tough decision. but I have to go with either Conan Gray or Greyson Chance.
All-time is hard, so I'll just say who I really admire. Roy Orbison has such a lovely voice; calm in places, but then able to really bare his soul too.
Bruce Springsteen. He has written songs for every emotion and occasion over the last 50 years and is still performing at the highest level.
Reply 5
Mine is Nazril Ilham, AKA Ariel - NOAH
Singer
Summer Walker or Bryson Tiller
Rapper
Young Adz or Offset
brent faiyaz ❤️
Peter Gabriel
Reply 9
Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber
BTS and Blackpink!
hmmmm im gonna go with Jungkook in my pfp lmao 😂😂
Original post by Anonymous
BTS and Blackpink!

woooooo BTS
why you anon tho? be proud to be ARMY
Lewis capaldi :h:
Original post by BluMoon06
woooooo BTS
why you anon tho? be proud to be ARMY

Where I live in England, people look down on Korean men and call them ching chong and small penis and other toxic stereotypes. Only American or British singers or artists are important.
Where I live in England, people look down on Korean men and call them ching chong and small penis and other toxic stereotypes. Only American or British singers or artists are important.

im in england but its fine cos youre online :h: just dont be weird and say how theyre gods and shiz lol
im in england but its fine cos youre online :h: just dont be weird and say how theyre gods and shiz lol

:heart:BTS can sing, amazing voices, they can dance, they can act, they are handsome, they are tall. Their music and songs are amazing to dance to, to listen to alone or with friends. Their music uplifts you. I look at the subtitles and translation to English and it always makes me shocked how amazing the lyrics are.

They have undeniable amazing looks and talent, they are very rich and important now because their amazing music and great talent. They are underrated, globally and even in KPOP, no boy group is like that. Not one direction or drake or any artist has the talent of BTS.

But xenophobia against Asians, is the reason many people ignore them. I am happy when I see people becoming ARMY because BTS is the reason I enjoy my life. My friends are all BTS Army. I also want to make more people ARMY, men, women, gay, lesbian, non binary any gender welcome to stan BTS. Do not stan BTS for their looks, but for their music, dancing, vocals and choreographies.
:heart:BTS can sing, amazing voices, they can dance, they can act, they are handsome, they are tall. Their music and songs are amazing to dance to, to listen to alone or with friends. Their music uplifts you. I look at the subtitles and translation to English and it always makes me shocked how amazing the lyrics are.

They have undeniable amazing looks and talent, they are very rich and important now because their amazing music and great talent. They are underrated, globally and even in KPOP, no boy group is like that. Not one direction or drake or any artist has the talent of BTS.

But xenophobia against Asians, is the reason many people ignore them. I am happy when I see people becoming ARMY because BTS is the reason I enjoy my life. My friends are all BTS Army. I also want to make more people ARMY, men, women, gay, lesbian, non binary any gender welcome to stan BTS. Do not stan BTS for their looks, but for their music, dancing, vocals and choreographies.

all very true but remember not everyone is into kpop
💜💜
all very true but remember not everyone is into kpop
💜💜

Kpop groups like BTS and Blackpink, are exactly like western music, just with dancing and some Korean words.
Kpop groups like BTS and Blackpink, are exactly like western music, just with dancing and some Korean words.

yes but some people arent into western lol what im tryna say is not everyones gonna like them so you cant force it on others

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending