The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham Interview

So I have an online interview for biological sciences with foundation year at Durham on Thursday, does anyone have any info on this. Any experiences or a general idea of what to expect would be great. Thank you all and have a great evening
Would appreciate some advice on Durham Foundation interviews in general. Am doing law, thanks in advance!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by chickens?
Would appreciate some advice on Durham Foundation interviews in general. Am doing law, thanks in advance!

When’s your interview?
Reply 3
Me as well, I have an interview on Friday for the foundation year at the business program. I'm trying to look online to see how the interview goes, but I can't find something specific about Durham.
Original post by Freewave
When’s your interview?

Law, 03/03.
Reply 5
when did you apply for your foundation course and how long did it take to receive the offer. i applied for english lit with foundation on the day of the deadline. i know for durham the wait is especially long! durham have sent me two emails so far stating that they are reviewing my application still

i’m a little stressed so if anyone could reply that holds an interview for foundation of any course please let me know
Reply 6
Original post by smust
when did you apply for your foundation course and how long did it take to receive the offer. i applied for english lit with foundation on the day of the deadline. i know for durham the wait is especially long! durham have sent me two emails so far stating that they are reviewing my application still

i’m a little stressed so if anyone could reply that holds an interview for foundation of any course please let me know

Hi, so I applied around a week before the deadline and got the interview email on the 18th of February, it was almost a month so I wouldn’t worry if I were you. Just be patient :smile:
Reply 7
Guys would u mind telling me if its an admissions officer who did ur interview or the course leaders? thanks
Keep us posted with how the interview is

What they ask you etc
Original post by smust

i applied on the 7th of jan and i got an interview offer today (2nd march) - so i waited almost 2 months
Reply 10
Hi I was wondering if the person that took your interview was the course leader? Keep trying to get through to the foundation admissions office but no reply

Quick Reply

Latest