The Student Room Group

I’m confused by this guy?

Me and this guy had strong feelings for each other and almost started dating, but then my parents wouldn’t let me date him cus I was 16 and it broke his heart then we stopped talking for a year and then he randomly messaged me and asked if I was dating anyone and flirted with me, I didn’t flirt back cus I didn’t want to hurt him by leading him on for the next couple years we would talk on and off, I never initiated the conversation but recently I realized I want to try and date him again so I went over to his house and we kissed then he acted like we were going to have a relationship but he started to get busy and started to ignore my texts I said we should talk about our relationship eventually but we haven’t really been talking lately. Why does he act interested then act distant? How should I proceed? Should I try texting him or wait for him to text me?
Original post by Anonymous
Me and this guy had strong feelings for each other and almost started dating, but then my parents wouldn’t let me date him cus I was 16 and it broke his heart then we stopped talking for a year and then he randomly messaged me and asked if I was dating anyone and flirted with me, I didn’t flirt back cus I didn’t want to hurt him by leading him on for the next couple years we would talk on and off, I never initiated the conversation but recently I realized I want to try and date him again so I went over to his house and we kissed then he acted like we were going to have a relationship but he started to get busy and started to ignore my texts I said we should talk about our relationship eventually but we haven’t really been talking lately. Why does he act interested then act distant? How should I proceed? Should I try texting him or wait for him to text me?

If he’s played with you this much and has been this inconsistent, he’s not worth it. Don’t go after a guy who obviously won’t put the effort in for a serious relationship

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending