The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Psychology BSc Bristol

Hey, I have an offer from Bristol but the stats on student satisfaction etc for Psychology courses are horrendous. Does anyone know why they’re so bad? Thanks
Bristol is NOT a good university for psychology!!!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by Bookworm2003
Bristol is NOT a good university for psychology!!!

Can you please explain why? Thank you!!
Original post by Anonymous
Can you please explain why? Thank you!!

From students who went there, I’ve never heard anything good, ever, even the teaching and the opportunities they receive however I will add, that MOST unis for psychology for some reason have very low ratings from the students??? But tbh from what I’ve heard Bristol is the best for that course, it’s α great uni in general tho as is the city
Reply 4
Original post by Bookworm2003
From students who went there, I’ve never heard anything good, ever, even the teaching and the opportunities they receive however I will add, that MOST unis for psychology for some reason have very low ratings from the students??? But tbh from what I’ve heard Bristol is the best for that course, it’s α great uni in general tho as is the city

The student satisfaction rates for some areas were very poor indeed (30 something %) and that seemed mostly teaching related. I wondered if those scores were a blip with Covid etc but can’t work out how to get data from other years to compare. Thanks very much got your help. I have an offer from KLC and am waiting on Bath and Edinburgh too. Let me know if you know about either of those. I agree Bristol is a great place to live which is why I’m gutted about the course
Original post by Anonymous
The student satisfaction rates for some areas were very poor indeed (30 something %) and that seemed mostly teaching related. I wondered if those scores were a blip with Covid etc but can’t work out how to get data from other years to compare. Thanks very much got your help. I have an offer from KLC and am waiting on Bath and Edinburgh too. Let me know if you know about either of those. I agree Bristol is a great place to live which is why I’m gutted about the course

Honestly if covid wasn’t happening you’d be able to have α look around the uni :frown: it’s α shame! From what I’ve heard about KCL, it’s always been positive feedback however it is α much newer uni for psychology, I am not sure about bath and Edinburgh :/ it is such α shame about Bristol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending