The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL International Conflict Studies MA (Query Regarding the Campus)

Okay this might sound like an extremely dumb question 😂 but I recently received an offer from KCL for International Conflict Studies MA, which is available at two locations; Strand Campus and Waterloo Campus. My offer letter seems to have the address of the Waterloo Campus but I am really confused as to how and why I received it from Waterloo and not Strand. Can anyone please clarify how these things work when your course is available at two locations? I would love to attend the Strand campus over Waterloo 😅
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
It doesn't really matter what campus it says you'll be in, but the War Studies Dept is based in Strand Campus and most of the classes will be there- even if you have a few on Waterloo Campus it only takes 5 mins to walk from Strand. I'm not sure why it says Waterloo but I really wouldn't worry about it. Could be admin related, or perhaps the course convenor's office is is over there so they just assign it to all of their students.

I went to KCL for undergrad and got my offer for ICS five days ago too, but I can't find my offer letter or the 'your offer' tab in the menu at all. Did you have any difficulties finding it or was it right there on the homepage or next to the new application and help tabs? I've given it a few days to see if the system needed to update but now I'm not sure if I'm being an idiot or if I'm gonna need to send an email to access it. Thanks!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by cazimy
It doesn't really matter what campus it says you'll be in, but the War Studies Dept is based in Strand Campus and most of the classes will be there- even if you have a few on Waterloo Campus it only takes 5 mins to walk from Strand. I'm not sure why it says Waterloo but I really wouldn't worry about it. Could be admin related, or perhaps the course convenor's office is is over there so they just assign it to all of their students.

I went to KCL for undergrad and got my offer for ICS five days ago too, but I can't find my offer letter or the 'your offer' tab in the menu at all. Did you have any difficulties finding it or was it right there on the homepage or next to the new application and help tabs? I've given it a few days to see if the system needed to update but now I'm not sure if I'm being an idiot or if I'm gonna need to send an email to access it. Thanks!

Thank you so much for the clarification! It's a big relief honestly haha..

Also, apologies for not responding earlier. I hope your offer letter issue has been resolved by now

Quick Reply

Latest